CHARC Concept by Lockheed-Martin

gf0012-aust

Grumpy Old Man
Staff member
Verified Defense Pro
How's it uneconomical? The USN has probably the most extensive experience in the world on the benefit of SWATH hulls. They've been using them for over 20 years. In fact I don't think any other military has tested them or even had operational vessels.

tatra

Verified Defense Pro
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I figure it is intended as naval counterpart or equivalent to AH64 Apache so the comparison with an aircraft is not unvalid ... It will carry a 20mm gatling and Hellfire missiles after all.

adsH

tatra said:
I figure it is intended as naval counterpart or equivalent to AH64 Apache so the comparison with an aircraft is not unvalid ... It will carry a 20mm gatling and Hellfire missiles after all.
Star Wars" Apache Hybrid has it got a light speed engines and fazers and sheilds lol!!! I am sorry i had to say that !! :eek:nfloorl:

tatra

Verified Defense Pro
adsH said:
tatra said:
Star Wars" Apache Hybrid has it got a light speed engines and fazers and sheilds lol!!! I am sorry i had to say that !! :eek:nfloorl:
Suggest you write to the editor of Janes Defense Weekly, my friend, because that's were the story is from.

adsH

tatra said:
adsH said:
tatra said:
Suggest you write to the editor of Janes Defense Weekly, my friend, because that's were the story is from.
I know it does look good and i am sure it will be a good weapon but it just brings back old memories form the Starwar movie ages. lol no offence it's not the story i am talking(jokeing) about its the design it looks like an Apache and one of those star war attack vehicles which had four legs. I wonder if Lockheed is finally looking at Sci fi for Ideas.

tatra

Verified Defense Pro
:alian You mean the AT-S (two-legged) and the AT-AT (four-legged) :alian2

adsH

tatra said:
:alian You mean the AT-S (two-legged) and the AT-AT (four-legged) :alian2

the four legged ones lol Its a hybrid !!!!! of an apache and that lol. i hope they paid for that design its intellectual property!!! of Starwars