Tell me this is a dream or something!!!

mysterious

Oh man!!! I never (even in my wildest imagination) thought Pakistan had FEMALE commandos?!?!?!!? When did this happen???????????????? And western countries call us conservative and not allowing women to do things. LOL :D

Pictures are from the security arrangements put in place for Pakistan and India cricket matches!

mysterious

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
yeah well thats not what I want to know. I want to know where these female 'commandos' (as one website put it) came from! What group of forces do they belong to and when was it created?!??! My guess is its the Police SSG. :smokingc:

mysterious

Oh yeah! Things I read about them on other forums say the samething. Hardcore women and capable of doing a LOT not just with those guns, even hand to hand combat. Tough stuff! :smokingc:

Roger Smith

mysterious said:
Oh yeah! Things I read about them on other forums say the samething. Hardcore women and capable of doing a LOT not just with those guns, even hand to hand combat. Tough stuff! :smokingc:

Some good news on women from Pakistan............great! ;)

mysterious

"Some" good news over women in Pakistan? Man! Roger, I dont know what kind of deep slumbers you wake up from these days. You should start reading up more about freedom of women in Pakistan. :smokingc:

The Watcher

Sexayyy! looking nice. :smokingc:

:pak

rogy pak has more seats designated to women in the parliement than the europeans. :lol

ipfreak

hmm, look like commandos; they were using MP-5. what were they protecting? i was in pakistan for a project, never seen any of those women ...:)

but i didn't see any really pretty women there since most of them covered themslve head to toe.. islamabad was kinda nice but boring like hell (no offense). gotta nothing to do every nite..

mysterious

ipfreak said:
hmm, look like commandos; they were using MP-5. what were they protecting? i was in pakistan for a project, never seen any of those women ...:)

but i didn't see any really pretty women there since most of them covered themslve head to toe.. islamabad was kinda nice but boring like hell (no offense). gotta nothing to do every nite..
Women weren't pretty since most of them covered themselves from head to toe?? Are you literally making me believe that you've never been to Pakistan and just blabbing around here or were you visiting Peshawar and Aghan-border region?? I was born and raised in Karachi, Pakistan (been to other cities as well; Lahore, Islamabad, etc) and I never saw (except a few handful) any women covering themselves from head to toe!!! Infact, if you've ever visited Pakistan and went to a high-profile teenage party (like I did when I was there) you'd be amazed at the short-skirts and spaghetti-tops that are worn by girls (of course thats not the mainstream trend but please, covering from head to toe isnt either). And if you didnt see any pretty women, maybe you need to get some glasses or something man!!! You're description of Pakistani women seems to tell me that you watch CNN and BBC a lot. :D Although I dont disagree with your point that Islamabad is a bit boring unless you are one of the Islamabad-ites. Karachi and Lahore pack a much better punch of fun and enjoyment (specially at the night time) if you know where to go and what to do. :smokingc:

Pathfinder-X

Tribal Warlord
Verified Defense Pro
some of u have commando woman fetish :lolol

but i don't lk the idea of using woman as commandos, b4 u start blasting at me for being sexist, let me state my reasons.
first woman generally r not as tough as men therefore reducing their effectiveness in combat.
second when harden criminals sees the commandos r woman it might further encourage them to take more dangerous actions and pose greater threat becuz almost all men thinks women r weaker.

adsH

Pathfinder-X said:
some of u have commando woman fetish :lolol

but i don't lk the idea of using woman as commandos, b4 u start blasting at me for being sexist, let me state my reasons.
first woman generally r not as tough as men therefore reducing their effectiveness in combat.
second when harden criminals sees the commandos r woman it might further encourage them to take more dangerous actions and pose greater threat becuz almost all men thinks women r weaker.
Thats absolutely rite i prefer my women to be more Feminine, i still think they are brilliant and effective pilots and Technical operators Doctors Nurses, Even engineers, I still think they are a liability on the Feild and they should rather be put in protected scenarios, For example one of my Biology teachers was a New recruit in RArmy and on her first assignment she broke her hip !! some how i think it was Weight of here backpack couple with the stress of being efficient. she years working to get back on her feet this costed NHS/RArmy thousands of thousands of pound in compensation and Medical cost now tell me if that was a worth while investment. RArmy will always be equal opportunity employer but there should be limits to how much they can be flexible like in the RNavy, Women arn't allowed to serve in Subs. there has recently been one qualified women Camando who actually passed the physical Exam!! but i still wan't Women to be in Para's like the SAS which have extensive training, to use there heads and are more covert and well trained. but out right hand to hand conflict on the battle field as GI is not the Ideal place for them they would have, a hard time in A metal to metal conflict.