Finding Commissioning photo of USS UTAH (BB-31)

coffey plot

Ladies & Gentlemen,
I've tried using the USS Utah website and need to look elsewhere for the commissioning
prints/still pictures within other websites. Of course they did not know just
how early that this ship would meet its fate during the attack on Pearl Harbor.
My understanding is that she remains at her memorial (final resting place).
I'm currently working with a U.S.N. Lt. (Ken Sage) and he would appreciate receiving
a (BB-31) commissioning scene photograph, not a painting; and if possible be sent the USS Utah survivors list.:mad:
As far as we can determine he may be the sole survivor left from USS Comfort (T-AH-8)
which was present at a pier next to Ford Id., HI. At the ripe age of 93, his vision is keen and
he gets a ride from his son to the W. Seattle Senior Ctr., WA. All these questions are both
puzzling and need to get some answers about these to fine ships. The Comfort is a hospital
ship that has traveled to many Pacific Rim allies during WWII.:unknown

coffey plot

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Survivors living today from attack on Pearl Harbor

Apparently, our friend Navy LT. Ken Sage, could be the single surviving crew member of
the USS Comfort; while in port pierside to Ford Id., HI. Still looking for the Commissioning
photograph showing USS Utah (BB-31). Could anyone of the survivors at Pearl Harbor,
provide sailing list or binnacle report from the day of attack; or perhaps the Pearl Harbor Survivors Association can be of assistance.:lam