ESM device?

STURM

Does anyone have any idea as to what the 2 white objects on the horizontal arm [on the right of the pic] are? In the centre of the side of the main mast there is smaller horizontal arm [seen more clearly on the left pic] containing an object I'm also unable to identify. Possibly ESM? But if it's ESM what is the object fitted to the top of the main mast [seen on the right pic] and the circular object slightly below it?

Thank you.

ASSAIL

The Bunker Group
Verified Defense Pro
Does anyone have any idea as to what the 2 white objects on the horizontal arm [on the right of the pic] are? In the centre of the side of the main mast there is smaller horizontal arm [seen more clearly on the left pic] containing an object I'm also unable to identify. Possibly ESM? But if it's ESM what is the object fitted to the top of the main mast [seen on the right pic] and the circular object slightly below it?

Thank you.
He round one is probably a TV aerial similar to those seen on small pleasure craft?

Anixtu

He round one is probably a TV aerial similar to those seen on small pleasure craft?
A lot like this one: Cordland Marine AB - TV antenna MARK 32 ALC, 25 m cable

Other similar looking things I thought about are Inmarsat C (more conical), AIS (more stick like), and GPS (smaller) antennae but I couldn't find any that exactly match.

In the two photographs, there are four different objects on that yardarm. The one just inboard of the larger domed TV aerial could be a GPS receiver aerial. The furthest outboard could just be a light. The furthest inboard is one of a pair with its twin on the opposite yardarm.

I'm not so hot on ESM antennae, but my gut feeling is that the most likely candidate is the antenna at the very top of the mainmast.