Danish or Swedish?

OlegVu

I've recently encountered a debate over this photo with some saying that this spec ops group is Danish while others say that it is Swedish because the equipment is totally from Sweden. In my opinion, the group on the picture is Danish Frogman Corps with that traditional net covering their heads. I wondered if professionals could help identify this unit and if possible name the equipment in the picture. Everyone says it is FNC but I'm not sure about that. Thanks a lot.

regstrup

I've recently encountered a debate over this photo with some saying that this spec ops group is Danish while others say that it is Swedish because the equipment is totally from Sweden. In my opinion, the group on the picture is Danish Frogman Corps with that traditional net covering their heads. I wondered if professionals could help identify this unit and if possible name the equipment in the picture. Everyone says it is FNC but I'm not sure about that. Thanks a lot.
The weapon is a swedish AK-5D and as a dane attached to the danish defence, I have never heard of or seen any danish SOF unit using this weapon.

The AK-5D is rebuild from the old AK-5, which the swedes already have in storage. So I find it hard to believe, that any danish SOF unit would purchase this weapon, when they have the money to buy new, better and more sophisticated weapons.

So in my opinion it is not the Danish Frogman Corps, but probably swedish Attack Dykare (Frogmen).