Pakistan and cruise missile technology .... rumours, status , and news

ahashmi

i have heard on different forums that pakistan is now at advance stages to develop new remjet engine ( already engineered remjet for sd-10 )...... and as far as guidance technology is concerened pakistan acheive key successes not only in ballistic missile systems but work is also underway for cruise missiles ....................... so any further news about pakistan cruise missile program :?

mysterious

I wouldn't be too surprised if Pakistan came up with its own form of a cruise missile in the near future (with or without Chinese help), with all the failed cruise missiles that landed inside Pakistani territory near the Afghan border when the Americans were showering Cruise missiles on to Taliban targets two years back. :smokingc:

Oqaab

Some of the reports indicated in the past that Pakistan is working on a cruise missile on its own resources. This was stated when India tested its cruise missile, Brahmos.

Soldier

mysterious said:
I wouldn't be too surprised if Pakistan came up with its own form of a cruise missile in the near future (with or without Chinese help), with all the failed cruise missiles that landed inside Pakistani territory near the Afghan border when the Americans were showering Cruise missiles on to Taliban targets two years back. :smokingc:
Who knows some of them may have been handed over to China for study? :smokingc:

adsH

mysterious said:
You can't rip technology from its Platform like that i know PAK has been able to Study Israeli made, Indian flown and crashed UAV's but, Cruise missile is a different Animal on it's own!!

XEROX

Well your prez did say there was going to be a big missile test "soon"

Might be a cruise missile, who knows