Go Back   Defense Technology & Military Forum > Global Defense & Military > Missiles & WMDs
Forgot Password? Join Us! Its's free!

Defense News
Land, Air & Naval Forces

Military Photos
Latest Military Pictures

F-35_launches_Joint_Strike_Missile.jpg

us-south-korea-drill.jpg

this-year-12700-us-troops-are-participating-alongside-many-more-south-korean-soldiers.jpg

the-us-routinely-dedicates-an-extremely-large-contingent-of-soldiers-and-marines-to-the-drills.jpg
Defense Reports
Aerospace & Defence

Recent Photos - DefenceTalk Military Gallery

missile strike on tanks

This is a discussion on missile strike on tanks within the Missiles & WMDs forum, part of the Global Defense & Military category; hello everyone forgive me if this is a dumb newb question. Having seen many of the missile-strike vids available these ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old December 2nd, 2012   #1
Just Hatched
Private
No Avatar
Threads:
missile strike on tanks

hello everyone
forgive me if this is a dumb newb question.
Having seen many of the missile-strike vids available these days, I'm curious to know why there seems to be a thin vertical shower of sparks above many of the tanks hit. Is there possibly a technical reason for this? What material are the sparks - molten metal perhaps?
thanks for any replies
G
garamundege is offline   Reply With Quote