Finding a bomb or missile arming pin used in War?

flippy

Hello to all who read. My name is Phillip and I am here seeking help in finding a bomb or missile arming pin that would have been used in the Vietnam war, or Desert storm. It was given to me as a mission to find out what it was, and then I lost it. If anybody out there would have any idea of where I could find somthing like this please, please let me know. I'm told it was pulled before flight.

DeltaSPARTAN003

Hello to all who read. My name is Phillip and I am here seeking help in finding a bomb or missile arming pin that would have been used in the Vietnam war, or Desert storm. It was given to me as a mission to find out what it was, and then I lost it. If anybody out there would have any idea of where I could find somthing like this please, please let me know. I'm told it was pulled before flight.
Which war do you want to focus on? Please be more specific.

The class of weaponry different between those two theater's of war.

Kilo 2-3

Try military surplus stores. They usually have some of those. Or check with your local aerospace museum, they might have a source or be able to refer you to someone.