tactical ideas

kevinwewe

post any military tactics THAT YOU THOUGHT OF!! post it here

my new idea was to have 5 main brigades. 4 medium sized and 1 small that would be used to sneak a flank. its more of something that would be used during the civil war era but its not like how every other tactic is like one line driving forward heres a pic.

i hope the image worked....
it really only has 3 drives, in the first drive (picture 2) you have what would look like to the enemy a retreat by the the 2 brigades to the left that flock back to make the enemy drive forward.

and to the right with the brigade that is driving forward would push the enemy to form closer together and push them into somewhat of a blob

in picture 3 the brigades move around to surround the enemy and push them together.

in picture 4 the small brigade comes in from the back and perform a successful flank
:p:

Last edited:

kevinwewe

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

my new idea was to have 5 main brigades. 4 medium sized and 1 small that would be used to sneak a flank. its more of something that would be used during the civil war era but its not like how every other tactic is like one line driving forward heres a pic.

it really only has 3 drives, in the first drive (picture 2) you have what would look like to the enemy a retreat by the the 2 brigades to the left that flock back to make the enemy drive forward.

and to the right with the brigade that is driving forward would push the enemy to form closer together and push them into somewhat of a blob

in picture 3 the brigades move around to surround the enemy and push them together.

in picture 4 the small brigade comes in from the back and perform a successful flank

USNlover

In all i would go with the Zulu, 1 division draw out the enemy main force then retreat make it look like a rout, then have two corps on the flanks go behind in a pincer movement , cut the main body of from reinforcements and bombard them till surrender

Alex Dowd

thanks for posting your original idea

post any military tactics THAT YOU THOUGHT OF!! post it here

I don't have military experience so I can't really comment, but I think it's cool that someone would try to figure something like this out.