Iraqi Heuy II Goes Low Att. on the Heads of Soccer Fans

Almaleki

This Video is Pictured on Al-Shaab International Soccer Stadium In Baghdad ,, the Video Showes How good is the Pilot and the Fans Saying " GO DOWN MORE !!!! " this is the URL for the Video on the YOUTUBE

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJrcc8GbLwY&feature=channel_page"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]

OPSSG

Super Moderator
Staff member
And any mechanical failure/pilot error will see hundreds killed or injured...
Almaleki has an unique reasoning process that defies my conventional understanding. He once told me in a reply that Iraqi pilots can learn to fly F-16s by reading manuals.

Almaleki

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
they Did with Russian Tanks but i didnt say they used that in Jets , they just learned from Russians How to fly them !!

OPSSG

Super Moderator
Staff member
1. Almaleki, it could be your command of the English language that makes it hard for me to understand what you mean. Please take the time to explain what you mean more clearly (instead of your usual one liners and 'kkkkkkkkkk'), otherwise, you may not be taken seriously by other forum members.

2. Iraq has Iran, Syria and Turkey as neighbours - all of whom have fairly large armies or air forces. The long term solution is not have an army bigger the neighbours mentioned. Rather, Iraq should strive to have a more effective, organsed and modern army and air force. Only when your military's organizational ability is more mature, will it become strong and well regarded in your region.

3. Having a good air force for Iraq is a lot more than flying low. It's about your military's organizational ability, which would include some of the following:
(i) total safety systems (otherwise your people will get hurt even before going to war); and

(ii) modern integrated logistics (so that you get the right part or support like ammo & fuel, at the right cost and at the right time).​
Without a proper logistics support system, all the fancy military equipment in the world is useless. Therefore I enclose a video on defence logistics:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2GElkNDqvTM&feature=related]SG Defence Logistics[/ame]

they Did with Russian Tanks but i didnt say they used that in Jets , they just learned from Russians How to fly them !!
4. I'm glad you clarified as I was rather mystified by your earlier reply. :)

Last edited: