Super Mine~~

redsoulja

that doesn't look like damage done by a mine if it is will someone provide the name of the mine and the country in possession of it

neel24neo

it can be done by a mine.if they use 3-4 500kg drums filled with explosives....or may be even an aircraft bomb as shown by some video in this forum earlier.

Pathfinder-X

Tribal Warlord
Verified Defense Pro
It was hit by IED. I'm guessing somewhere between 20 to 40 kg of TNT had been used for damage this extensive. The M1A3 Bradly is possibly the best armoured IFV in service today yet still unable to withstand such a powerful blast.

Red aRRow

Forum Bouncer
Couldn't it be an ATGM hit?? However I doubt an ATGM is an ideal weapon of choice for guerilla warfare. I mean mines and explosives are better since they give you the benefit of not exposing yourself.

By the way how to distinguish between the M1A3 and M2A3 Bradley??

mikier

if i remember the story i saw a few weeks back, "a bradley" was damaged in Falujia (sp), and as looters were appoaching, US forces destroyed to prevent anything being used by "other than friendly forces"

berry580

tatra said:
Air strike, looks like.
I think so too.
If its blown by a mine, the turrent should fly out, but since the main gun's barrel is dented inwards, it's either a top attack anti-tank weapon or simply an air strike.