S.Korea military photos please!!

MASCPP

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
not many guys have an interest in s.k military.. :coffee
however, it is ok.. i will keep going...:p:

s.k navy, KDX II
South Korean Moon Moo Class Destroyer, Chung Moo Gong Li Sun Shin entering Portsmouth Harbour on the 26th June 2005 - www.shipspotting.com

Last edited:

MASCPP

s.k army - all from www.globalsecurity.org

k9 self-propelled howitzer

K-30, called "BIHO system", self-propelled 30 mm twin-gun system

k-200, Infantry Fighting Vehicle

AAV7A1, amphibious assault vehicle

Last edited:

MASCPP

s.k air force

T-50, Golden Eagle is a supersonic advanced jet trainer being developed by KAI for the ROKAF

A-50, Light Combat Aircraft

Last edited:

webmaster

Troll Hunter
Staff member
MASCPP, you are not doing it correctly. Please either link the pictures correctly or use the gallery/attachment feature to upload pictures.

Thanks!

MASCPP

WebMaster said:
MASCPP, you are not doing it correctly. Please either link the pictures correctly or use the gallery/attachment feature to upload pictures.

Thanks!
it's hard to believe. where is pictures.. ?:confused:
s.k intelligence might be unhappy with pictures i uploaded.:D

MASCPP

KT-1
http://www.koreaaero.com -
Since the beginning of the KT-1 development program in 1988, KT-1 was developed by the cooperation between KAI(korea aerospace industries. ltd.) and ADD(Agency for Defense Development) utilizing Korea's own technology. In 1998, KAI received the production certification for KT-1 from the Ministry of Defense as the basic trainer for the ROKAF. KAI delivered the first KT-1 to set in order in AB in November 2000 and since the 2001, the student pilot has graduated from the basic trainer course with KT-1. More than 000 aircraft will enter service by 2004.

Last edited:

MASCPP

s.k marine

www.globalsecurity.org -
The ROK Marine Corps was established April 15, 1949. They won battles in both the Korean and Vietnam wars with invincibility as they were never defeated on the battlefield. As a result, they gained a fighting reputation with nicknames like; "Ghost Buster", "The Invincible ROK Marines" and "The Legendary ROK Marines".

I heard they also gained bad reputation because they killed many innocent people in vietnam

Marine in the Vietnam war..

Last edited:

MASCPP

could anyone show me how to upload pictures in the gallery?
it's so weird. pictures i attached here disappear quite often.

webmaster

Troll Hunter
Staff member
MASCPP, I will write up an instruction sheet on how to upload to the gallery. Please stand by...

MASCPP

KFP (KF-16)
The KFP has performed through 3 distinct phases of production as follows; Phase I is construction began in 1991 and entailed the [FMS] of twelve F-16's. Phase II, also known as the semi-knock down period, involved SSA's final assembly of thirty-six F-16's. KAI fully produced seventy-two F-16's in Phase III, including fabrication of detail parts, and successfully delivered final aircraft in April 2000.
In addition, contract for additional batch of aircraft between Korean government and KAI, named as KFP-II, was awarded in July 2000 and successfully delivered final aircraft in August 2004.

MASCPP

T-50
The T-50 is a true digital aircraft ­ with the power, performance, avionics and cockpit display of today’s most sophisticated defense systems. Everything about the T-50 readies student pilots for the rigors of frontline fighters. Through the joint development teamof Korea Aerospace Industries and Lockheed Martin Aeronautics Company, an all-new trainer bridges the gap between subsonic training and supersonic, next-generation fighters.