Pakistans Modernization

Ahsan1

Banned Member
Modernization of Pakistans Armed Forces

P-3C Orion aircraft

Pakistan has already committed to acquiring six additional Lockheed C-130B transports and is expected to sign a contract with the US government within two months to acquire eight ex-US Navy Lockheed P-3C Orion maritime patrols.;)

Last edited:

Ahsan1

Banned Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
F22p Friggate

Pakistan And China Ink Deal For Four F-22P Frigates with transfer of technology:D

Last edited by a moderator:

Ahsan1

Banned Member
Z-9 Helicopter

Pakistan will be getting 4 of these helicopters for its friggates. Helicopters primary role is ANTI-SUBs.;) [You get the idea!]

Last edited:

Ahsan1

Banned Member
F-16 fighter jets

There are rumors that Pakistan will be getting 70 Block 50 aircrafts. ThankS to USA.

Last edited:

Ahsan1

Banned Member
Falcon® II radar

This is one of the Radar that Pakistan already has gotten or will get it.:confused:

Last edited:

Ahsan1

Banned Member
AIM-9-M missiles

Pakistan will be getting Aim9-M missiles with new F-16s.:rolleyes:

Last edited:

Ahsan1

Banned Member
TPS-77 radars

Pakistan will get about 5-7 of these radars, i am not sure about the numbers, i forgot! :mad:

Last edited:

XEROX

Nice pictures dude

Admin: Comments about other forums belong on that forum's website.

Last edited by a moderator:

kilo_4que

With all due respect sir, i dont understand what the reason is behind you not being comfortable with the members post. Its his views and if thats where his patriotism lies then i think you should respect that. Im asuing with your name your Indian and id personally respect your views equally if you invited other member to an indian forum. This is an international military affairs board where it invites anyone and everyone and with an invite to national military sites im sure people can benefit by enhancing their knowledge on other militaries around the world

I dont think an hostile environment should be erupted just because a personal vendetta occurs between you and someone else

they were my views, the rest is up to admin and mods to decide

SABRE

Super Moderator
Verified Defense Pro
Anyways nice pics & thanks for posting them. Its not like we havent seen them or know about them but still thanks for refreshing our minds. POST more.

Ahsan1

Banned Member
Pakistans next aircraft after F-16s, choices are in order of recommendation from 1 to 4.

Rafale

Gripen

J-10

Mirage 2000-9

(Note: This may be a Mirage 2000, but remember that they both have a same air frame)