the new pictures of 039A sub reaveald by chinese national TV

Red aRRow

Forum Bouncer
Hmmm how did they know its the 039A just by looking at a missile being launched from a submerged vessel??
Don't other PLAN subs also have the capability to fire SLBMs or AShM while being submerged?

badguy2000

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
hehe,cann't you see the link,through which you can see many picts of the submarine and find it song 039A

badguy2000

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Red aRRow said:
Hmmm how did they know its the 039A just by looking at a missile being launched from a submerged vessel??
Don't other PLAN subs also have the capability to fire SLBMs or AShM while being submerged?
mm,i think the most important is not how many sub with capbality of slbmor ashm while being submerged china navy has now but whether chinese industry has grasp the tech .

if chinese industry can,once needed ,china can equipped such advanced toys at once-----------dont doubt the efficiency of chinese industry as a world class manufacturer,hehe.with lowest cost ,chinese industry actually is sweeping the world market,from chips to ships

Red aRRow

Forum Bouncer
badguy2000 said:
hehe,cann't you see the link,through which you can see many picts of the submarine and find it song 039A
OK my bad. I waited 5 min. but the site is slow as hell and did not load by that time...so I closed it.
if chinese industry can,once needed ,china can equipped such advanced toys at once-----------dont doubt the efficiency of chinese industry as a world class manufacturer,hehe.with lowest cost ,chinese industry actually is sweeping the world market,from chips to ships
Chinese capability was never in doubt. I just didn't look at the link. :D