Meroka AK47 Rifle

Canashea

Pribor-3B nordenfelt gun

Russian made man-portable Nordenfelt gun from the Soviet era.

Last edited:

stryker NZ

interesting looking weapon but you should really post a question or something along with it to give people something to base their posts on. I wonder how accurate it would have been

Big-E

Banned Member
3 Ak-47s in one... interesting but of little tactical value. It wouldn't be accurate at all as the recoil would throw off your fire. It's hard enough to keep one barrel on auto fire on target ... much less three. :eek:nfloorl:

SherpaCam

I don't mean to sound like the nerd here....but this weapon resembles a weapon from Duke Nukem 3D.

Interesting. Now was the rifle made BEFORE the game or after?

Last edited:

Canashea

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I doubt 'Pribor-3B' is the right designation for this ultra rapid fire rifle becouse the word 'Pribor' means 'device' in Russian.

Yasin20

I don't mean to sound like the nerd here....but this weapon resembles a weapon from Duke Nukem 3D.

Interesting. Now was the rifle made BEFORE the game or after?
you know that is strange i fought i was the one that was going to mention that

Canashea

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I sometimes thought that myself!

Found out the spent cases eject BEHIND the magazine area so it must be recoil/gas operated like the AN94 Abakan. High ROF with slight recoil?, This weapon must be a mf-ing killa!!!!!!!!. This thing would be a great 'knockoff minigun':cool:

SuperSLime

Found out the spent cases eject BEHIND the magazine area so it must be recoil/gas operated like the AN94 Abakan.
I don't follow your logic. This weapon clearly has nothing in common with the AN-94, and where the cases eject tells us NOTHING about its operating principles.

High ROF with slight recoil?, This weapon must be a mf-ing killa!!!!!!!!. This thing would be a great 'knockoff minigun'
This weapon would have MASSIVE recoil and would be totally inaccurate. It also has nothing in common with a minigun. Or, for that matter, with the Meroka which is a radar-controlled naval CIWS mount developed in Spain. The word Meroka itself is an abbreviated German compound noun referring to multi-barrelled cannons. A 7.62mm weapon is clearly not a cannon.