Israeli Shilem pics?

Hi all. I' womdering if anyone has pics of the Shilem? I'm trying to model this protoypevand would to like to see pics of it from all angles. I've found one but it shows only one side of the vehicle. Thanks.

dorratz

answer

Hello, here some pictures of the Shilem in the service of the IDF:

If you have any questions i would like to answer them ;)

dorratz

Well,

The Shilem is a M548 vehicle that carry EL-M-2310 radar(manufactured by Elta from Israel). The IDF has using it since the 70', and it used for control and process data information from artillery forces. this is an artillery fire control system that doesn't require eye contact with the target. It helps to fix the shell's course according to the weather conditions, so that the shell will hit accurately at the target.
If you still didn't understand, tell me and i would like to help you :D:

dorratz

Well, it isn't me indeed. I took the pictures from Israeli Weapons. Anyway, it is a problem to find pictures of the Shilem, but i will try to look for other pictures except the 3 i already found.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
sorry. I've been away. I just logged on. Thanks for the pics but I already had those when I posted my question. The thing is it only shows one side of the vehicle. I wanted to see the other side as well as a complete rear view.