Cool RAFALE Pictures

armage

The cockpit is jsut a glass cockpit.... nothin special soon all planes cockpit will look like that.....
What is the Rafale doing in Egypt...

SABRE

Super Moderator
Verified Defense Pro
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
armage said:
What is the Rafale doing in Egypt...
Dont know..the pic is from a french website (I think,,other wise it was in some other language). May be it just wnet there for photo shot & to prove that it can fly in harsh desert conditions, so that some ME countries can consider it.

adsH

i think the french are sending there Rafael to propectfull buyers just hoping it may end up being sold.

mysterious

It could very well be a super imposed picture unless what adsh said is right about it being sent over to different countries for evaluation. :smokingc:

SABRE

Super Moderator
Verified Defense Pro
here is the link for that egyption pic. Although the website is in french or som other language it seems to me that rafale is in egypt, but i dnt think egypt might be interested in rafale.
Its too costly for them too.

SABRE

Super Moderator
Verified Defense Pro
Rafale in 1986

the 1st prototype

A

Aussie Digger

Those Rafale pics in Egypt were from an Airforces Monthly report on the Rafale. The Rafale was being shown to prospective buyers around the world and these photo's were released due to the spectacular pyramids etc in the background. The Rafale is one funky looking jet that's for sure...