Who Do You Think Will Be Involved In World War 3?

Disaster

What countries do you guys think are going to be involved in World War 3? I really would like an opinion from some of the members here on this board if you guys wouldn't mind sharing.

riksavage

Banned Member
What countries do you guys think are going to be involved in World War 3? I really would like an opinion from some of the members here on this board if you guys wouldn't mind sharing.
Well if it's a 'World War' then just about everyone with the exception of the Swiss and the Irish!

ryusufzai

Well if it's a 'World War' then just about everyone with the exception of the Swiss and the Irish!
I think The THIRD WORLD WAR will be started by New Zealand, mostly because they feel left out and are bored as hell. It doesn't help that Australia steals all the limelight. Actor Russel Crowe who is a Kiwi goes around calling himself An Aussie.

That should do it.

Kaboom.

marq

well ill give you a rell awencer, if it a nuclear then all of Europe will be destroyed along with east Asia, North America and cental Asia.

but if its not a full scale nuclear holocaust

Then There is NATO on one side (USA, UK, Germany, France, Norway, Portugal and others) Brazil also with Australia New Zealand along with Japan and maybe the Philippines.

The other side will be Russia Iran North Korea China "maybe".
Along with smaller allies like Cambodia Bolivia and Cuba

well there is one more thing in Africa there are to many unknows there will be fighting but it will not be like the fighting over africa in the first or second world war, the only major action i can see would be in Egypt and some of east North Africa

List of NATO members
k wount let me post that cool just type in NATO on Google
if one member of NATO is attacked under the treaty all other nations in NATO must come to its aid "i think"

wing fan

If it hasn't happened then why ask?

I don't care who is in it but i think Israel will win as long as America supports them. Or if we don't.

It's the Promise Land, if they get touch, God will protect them, so they won't be touched in the first place.:D

- wf

Bonza

Super Moderator
Staff member
I don't understand what you mean? Could you explain a little please?
It's a bot, or a spammer. They've been mass-replying with "nice site" across a range of threads, or copy-pasting earlier responses from threads as their own posts.

Feanor

Super Moderator
Staff member
WWIII wouldn't be possible if NATO was still around. I could see WWIII starting over a split in NATO decision making in response to an aggressive Russian move. Or in reponse to internal instability within Europe.

wkill

I think The THIRD WORLD WAR will be started by New Zealand, mostly because they feel left out and are bored as hell. It doesn't help that Australia steals all the limelight. Actor Russel Crowe who is a Kiwi goes around calling himself An Aussie.

That should do it.

Kaboom.
i am from new zealand and i can honestly say that new zealand does not have a effective enough army to or navy to attack any other country.
if any major army attacked us i doubt we would last long.
apparantly the nz navy will last only 4.30 minutes in a war with another navy.

wkill

Oh my gosh, That sounds terrible! Why do they say that?:(
its a known fact,
we don't have any nukes due to our due to being nuclear free since 1987,
no tanks eiether, don't know why,
the navy have 1 missle, does that count for anything?
reason is because we think we are safe from warfare and direct conflict.
we think that the USA, england and austraila will help,
its a shame we have so much resources if anyone wanted them we would be screwed.

dragonfire

Didnt we have a thread abt a New Zealand invasion and how the sheep would defeat the invaders :D

[One Liner on account of Off topic tread]

wkill

Didnt we have a thread abt a New Zealand invasion and how the sheep would defeat the invaders :D

[One Liner on account of Off topic tread]
hmmm sheep?
we could mount a auto targeting RPG,s on the top of the 45 million of them, and send them to battle. but the sheep are more likely to turn on us as there is a Movie about the sheep of nz turning on humans

Feanor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Night of the living sheep.... if only I could tell the jokes I know about sheep, here.....

wkill

Night of the living sheep.... if only I could tell the jokes I know about sheep, here.....
go ahead lol!
i got 1!
an aussie and a kiwi are driving along a country and they come along a sheep with its head stuck in the fence!
they pull over and the kiwi roots the sheep!
when he is finished he asks the aussie if he wants a turn,
the aussie sa yes and then sticks his head in the fence,
thats a classic kiwi sheep joke lol

Feanor

Super Moderator
Staff member
The problem with jokes along those lines is that they're either misconstrued as bigoted or racist, or actually are. Which would make them against forum rules. I understand you're not trying to offend anyone, but try to be more tactful when posting here.

Ozzy Blizzard

George Friedman argues the next WW will be between the US (and her allies) and a coalition of Japan and Turkey some time mid century. He outlined it is his book "the next hundred years", a good read if you’re interested in geopolitical theory, although he draws a few very long bows.

Saif1

Russia VS US and then it'll be the end of US, lot of Nuclear Weapons, and then we would be asking the same question but like what do you think what type of sticks and stones will be involved in WW4