What do you recommend?

tteeeps

I am not sure if I am posting on the right section, but here is my current situation.

I am a 21 year old male college student. I was on a baseball scholarship but I am transferring schools to switch my major. I am thinking about rather nursing or criminal justice (in hopes to get into a federal agency). I currently live in Rochester, Michigan and I think I will be switching to a community college in my area for a semester, and then moving out to Grand Rapids to another community college, and then get into a university.

With all of the transferring and moving around, and no longer being on a scholarship, I will get into debt quickly until I get my career job. So basically I was thinking about joining the reserves, but I do not know much about anything in the military.

So this is what I am looking for:
- A branch where I can live at home with my girlfriend and family, but give one weekend a month of my time and two weeks in the summer
-A branch that will help me in my career
-A branch that will help me pay for my college and gives benefits

I am used to being busy 24/7 from playing college baseball, so time and dedication is not an issue.

So what would you recommend for me to do? I need help and guidance that is why I am on here. Please express your opinions/