What Cars Do You Own???

SABRE

Super Moderator
Verified Defense Pro
Just wanted to know what cars do members here own, & which one they are going to buy or are willing to buy.

BTW I have Toyota Corolla (latest model), Honda City (latest model) & old Kea Pride Origional made in S.Korea :D
We r planning on selling City & buy either another Corolla or Honda Civic.

Red aRRow

Forum Bouncer
I have a rusty old bicycle. :(

Well actually its not rusty and old :D . It's a Nakamura 21 speed. ;)

Last edited:

adsH

quicksilver said:
I want to get a Hummer H1 the new Hummer H2 suks, got a Honda Civic now 1998
Are you like Loaded or something the Fuel alone would Bankrupt my Shallow Student Pockets. The Amount i drive around is Enormous, I Have a 1.6 Litre Engine which gives me a modest 105 Bhp (2002 GOLF model).Its very costly for me to drive My car Can't imagine what a hummer would cost. Fuel here is 83 pence per liter, I'd imagine Fuel comes cheap in the US, GOD!! I LOVE THE AMERICAN WAY OF LIFE ,, GOD BLESS AMERICA !!

srirangan

Banned Member
SABRE said:
Just wanted to know what cars do members here own, & which one they are going to buy or are willing to buy.

BTW I have Toyota Corolla (latest model), Honda City (latest model) & old Kea Pride Origional made in S.Korea :D
We r planning on selling City & buy either another Corolla or Honda Civic.
You are one rich guy Sabre. Anyway I am poor people and I drive only the Hyundai Santro Xing. Anyway I will be moving out so then I won't be driving anything.

srirangan

Banned Member
Ooh the question is "which cars to I own?"
I don't own anything, and I'm driving what I drive because my family shifted near the uni and I'm living with them again. :'(

mysterious

Same 'ere. Dont 'own' one but the glory days of driving my family Toyota Corolla (latest) and the civic (the model before the latest one) are gone and now here I am riding transit trains and buses on the streets of Toronto. LOL

quicksilver

adsH said:
Are you like Loaded or something the Fuel alone would Bankrupt my Shallow Student Pockets. The Amount i drive around is Enormous, I Have a 1.6 Litre Engine which gives me a modest 105 Bhp (2002 GOLF model).Its very costly for me to drive My car Can't imagine what a hummer would cost. Fuel here is 83 pence per liter, I'd imagine Fuel comes cheap in the US, GOD!! I LOVE THE AMERICAN WAY OF LIFE ,, GOD BLESS AMERICA !!
Yeah but i love the damm car, gas in california is about $2.43 a gallon :wah

SABRE

Super Moderator
Verified Defense Pro
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
srirangan said:
You are one rich guy Sabre. Anyway I am poor people and I drive only the Hyundai Santro Xing. Anyway I will be moving out so then I won't be driving anything.
lol...I have what Allah (God) has given to us. Also long live the bank financing & govt for its lower interest rates :D

Corolla we bought on our own, City we bought on a lease from bank (but it is ours, we are paying for it) & Kea, I realy dont know. One day I woke up & it was there :D . I was 11 back than.

Anyways u cant say we are rich but we are well off. We have God's blessings.

BTW for a car Santro is not bad but I dont like it on personal bases. I told my dad also not to buy it, its to high on the roof & seatings are low.

Also BTW Honda City (latest model) sucks. Its hood is too snall. I almost hit a dog, dint realize how close I had come to it.

srirangan

Banned Member
SABRE said:
BTW for a car Santro is not bad but I dont like it on personal bases. I told my dad also not to buy it, its to high on the roof & seatings are low.
Agree. But then my dad won't let me drive the Ford Ikon. So either the Santro or the Maruti 800 (holyshit!) for me. Anyways Ikon is one sexy car to drive.

SABRE

Super Moderator
Verified Defense Pro
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
srirangan said:
Agree. But then my dad won't let me drive the Ford Ikon. So either the Santro or the Maruti 800 (holyshit!) for me. Anyways Ikon is one sexy car to drive.
My dad wont let me drive Corolla but than I take it for a drive anways behind his back. He says I'll get into accident. Lol...This is the accident record;

Dad= 3
Me= 0.5

But he lets me drive City...now if I havent done any accidents with City why would I do it with Corolla.

Dad says u drive like a mad man. He is the only man to say that, rest say u r good.

BTW that Maruti 800 is known as Suzuki Mehran/Mehran+/Alto here in Pakistan. It was or probably still is the most selling car in Pakistan. I learned to drive on it when it was just Suzuki Mehran. To tell u the truth it SUCKS full time. In a week after purchase it would start dissappointing you.

adsH

P.A.F said:
I passed my driving test 4 weeks ago. i'm waiting till i turn 18 which is i a few month. i will then be driving my brothers car which is a Audi A3 special addition. It MODED. this car rocks!!!!!!!
it looks more or less like this one.

http://www.niceaudis.ch/sportec/sportec_a3_2_1024.jpg
Dam audi People the Golf's are the Clever Ones, they WEre the real ONes. you know when i was getting my golf My dad asked me what i wanted, i chose the Golf instead of the audi. i don't know why. but i did. the Audi is Basically a copy of the Golf.

adsH

SABRE said:
My dad wont let me drive Corolla but than I take it for a drive anways behind his back. He says I'll get into accident. Lol...This is the accident record;

Dad= 3
Me= 0.5

But he lets me drive City...now if I havent done any accidents with City why would I do it with Corolla.

Dad says u drive like a mad man. He is the only man to say that, rest say u r good.

BTW that Maruti 800 is known as Suzuki Mehran/Mehran+/Alto here in Pakistan. It was or probably still is the most selling car in Pakistan. I learned to drive on it when it was just Suzuki Mehran. To tell u the truth it SUCKS full time. In a week after purchase it would start dissappointing you.
Last summer i came down to Karachi my family hired two Corolas they seamed brand-new. Funny they Came with drivers lol. but They didn't resemble any of the European Corollas (which are mostly Hatch backs) and the Pakistani Corolla didn't have AirBags ABS and none of the ESP systems. you'd expect that stuff on one of the High Rolling cars in Booming Economy.

srirangan

Banned Member
Yeah well the Suzuki/Maruti 800 is a match box.

P.A.F

Quote:
Originally Posted by P.A.F
I passed my driving test 4 weeks ago. i'm waiting till i turn 18 which is i a few month. i will then be driving my brothers car which is a Audi A3 special addition. It MODED. this car rocks!!!!!!!
it looks more or less like this one.

http://www.niceaudis.ch/sportec/sportec_a3_2_1024.jpg

Dam audi People the Golf's are the Clever Ones, they WEre the real ONes. you know when i was getting my golf My dad asked me what i wanted, i chose the Golf instead of the audi. i don't know why. but i did. the Audi is Basically a copy of the Golf.

ADSH:D .
Golfs are..... we i wouldn't say crap. i mean there good but i don't like em for some reason. anyway audi are on a next level. you have the RS6, RS4 and the RS3 & RS8 which are going to come out soon. anyway VW are owned by Audi so thats why you may think that audis are a copy of golfs but at the end of the day audis are way more powerful and dynamic.;)

adsH

P.A.F said:
Golfs are..... we i wouldn't say crap. i mean there good but i don't like em for some reason. anyway audi are on a next level. you have the RS6, RS4 and the RS3 & RS8 which are going to come out soon. anyway VW are owned by Audi so thats why you may think that audis are a copy of golfs but at the end of the day audis are way more powerful and dynamic.;)
Haha VW owns Audi Got yeah there VW owns Skoda Bentley And i think couple of other brands like Opel and Seat too. Golf Mk5 is still a gen ahead of the latest Audi A3. Have you test driven the Dam Gti, its amazing. I htink your more of Interior refinement oriented person then like me i prefer Drive Refinement. I don't know i feel more Manly when my car comes out with a nice grunted Noise when it accelerates Past other Cars.

Th Audi A3 is about Style there less Emphasis on Drive Handling COrnering, they pay attention to detail. But The Golf does what they say, the All new Mk5 is still ahead of Audi by at-least a gen, we have the New Powerful engine a clever Dynamic Chassis designed not for style but for ultimate control. the Car revs up some real Torque when you put it to the test. I wish i could upgrade to GTI MK5. If i were to choose between the Two i woul choos the Clever Golf vs the stylish Audi. Both are the product of the same VW R&D

Last edited:

adsH

P.A.F said:
Audis are still using last gen VW Engines, it wouln't make sense for Audi to not Use VW Advance FSI Direct Injection technology. Even Bentley Continental uses VW Phaeton Interiors. and to certain extent the Engine Is exactly the Same it uses a all new Liquid less Engine Coolant mechanism.

P.A.F

Adsh. VW GTI is good. but if your talking about power then just take a look at the audi RS6. 450BHP!!!!

Anyway check out the stats.

Volkswagen Golf R32
SpecificationsEngineType:V6Displacement cu in (cc):195 (3189)Power bhp (kW) at RPM:240(177) / 6250Torque lb-ft (Nm) at RPM:236(320) / 2800Redline at RPM:n.a.Brakes & TiresBrakes F/R:ABS, vented disc/vented discTires F-R:225/40 ZR18Exterior Dimensions & WeightLength × Width × Height in:164.4 × 68.3 × 56.1Weight lb (kg):3409 (1548)PerformanceAcceleration 0-62 mph s:6.6Top Speed mph (km/h):150 (247)Fuel Economy EPA city/highway mpg (l/100 km):19/26 (n.a.)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Audi A3 Sportback 3.2 quattro
SpecificationsEngineType:V6Displacement cu in (cc):195 (3189)Power bhp (kW) at RPM:250(184) / 6300Torque lb-ft (Nm) at RPM:236(320) / 2500-3000Redline at RPM:n.a.Brakes & TiresBrakes F/R:ABS, vented disc/vented discTires F-R:225/45 R17Exterior Dimensions & WeightLength × Width × Height in:167.2 × 68.8 × 55.5Weight lb (kg):3383 (1535)PerformanceAcceleration 0-62 mph s:6.4Top Speed mph (km/h):155 (250)Fuel Economy EPA city/highway mpg (l/100 km):

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Beaten in almost everything. the A3 i'm going to drive is moded and will do 0-62 in around about 4.0:)