Go Back   DefenceTalk Forum - Military & Defense Forums > Global Defense & Military > Intros & Off Topic

Defense News
Land, Air & Naval Forces

Military Photos
Latest Military Pictures
Defense Reports
Aerospace & Defence

Thanks for having me

This is a discussion on Thanks for having me within the Intros & Off Topic forum, part of the Global Defense & Military category; Thanks for having me here. I'm hoping to join the Australian Defence Force when I finish highschool, but if I ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old May 10th, 2017   #1
Just Hatched
Private
No Avatar
Threads:
Thanks for having me

Thanks for having me here. I'm hoping to join the Australian Defence Force when I finish highschool, but if I fail in that, I still want to support and interact with the ADF and other militaries, so my backup plan is to be a staff member in the Australian Air Force Cadets, in addition to having a civilian job.
Cybermat47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 10th, 2017   #2
General
Threads:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cybermat47 View Post
Thanks for having me here. I'm hoping to join the Australian Defence Force when I finish highschool, but if I fail in that, I still want to support and interact with the ADF and other militaries, so my backup plan is to be a staff member in the Australian Air Force Cadets, in addition to having a civilian job.
Gidday cobber and welcome aboard. Good luck with your future goals.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: