Go Back   DefenceTalk Forum - Military & Defense Forums > Global Defense & Military > Intros & Off Topic

Defense News
Land, Air & Naval Forces

Military Photos
Latest Military Pictures
Defense Reports
Aerospace & Defence

The new members introduction thread.

This is a discussion on The new members introduction thread. within the Intros & Off Topic forum, part of the Global Defense & Military category; Hi, my name is Enzo. I'm interesting in geopolitics and modern conflicts. Also I've been trying to follow international news. ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.
Old March 29th, 2017   #676
Just Hatched
Private
No Avatar
Threads:
Hi, my name is Enzo.
I'm interesting in geopolitics and modern conflicts. Also I've been trying to follow international news. I'd read a lot this forum before decided to register. I appreciate a high level of disussion on the forum.
Hope to be valuable contributor
Enzo1982 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 29th, 2017   #677
General
Threads:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanykei View Post
Hello

My name is Kanykei, interested in the actual methodology of self defence methods, weapons, and motor cognition.
I have been practicing Pikaya system self defence system lately.

Like meeting new people, and talking w ones who really know what they are talking about

Kani
Gidday cobber. Welcome aboard. Enjoy your time and here and please take a look at the rules.
Old March 29th, 2017   #678
General
Threads:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enzo1982 View Post
Hi, my name is Enzo.
I'm interesting in geopolitics and modern conflicts. Also I've been trying to follow international news. I'd read a lot this forum before decided to register. I appreciate a high level of disussion on the forum.
Hope to be valuable contributor
Gidday cobber. Welcome aboard. Enjoy your time and here and please take a look at the rules.
Old April 1st, 2017   #679
Just Hatched
Private
Threads:
Hello

Hello! I'm Chris and I'm military enthusiast. I see this forum as the perfect platform for discussion on military and geo-political topics.
Looking forward for interesting conversation!
ChrisLee1971 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 1st, 2017   #680
Grumpy Old Man
General
Threads:
welcome all, enjoy your time on here and don't forget to have a read of the Forum Rules before posting!

"Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity"
http://au.linkedin.com/pub/gary-fairlie/1/28a/2a2
http://cofda.wordpress.com/

gf a.k.a. ROBOPIMP T5C
gf0012-aust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 6th, 2017   #681
Private
No Avatar
Threads:
My name is Alex, I live in Los Angeles but originally from Russia.

I mainly come to this place for non biased updates of conflicts around the world which is what you're all good at I noticed
supercomrade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 7th, 2017   #682
General
Threads:
Quote:
Originally Posted by supercomrade View Post
My name is Alex, I live in Los Angeles but originally from Russia.

I mainly come to this place for non biased updates of conflicts around the world which is what you're all good at I noticed
Old April 12th, 2017   #683
Just Hatched
Private
No Avatar
Threads:
Talking Hello There All!

Hi,

My name is Sam Carter and I am the Sales Manager at Admin: Text deleted as advertising

Great forum to visit here. I spend all day reading the news!

Please contact Webmaster if you wish to advertise your company

Last edited by gf0012-aust; April 12th, 2017 at 08:13 PM.
samcarter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 13th, 2017   #684
Private
No Avatar
Threads:
!

G'day. Been lurking here on and off for the last 12 months or so, decided it was time to sign up. Not sure I'll be that active at posting but, well, ya never know.

So, who am I? Dr C. J. R. (that's Dr as in PhD not Dr as in knife wielding maniac with permission to prescribe paracetamol... ), a physical oceanographer from Australia but presently nearing the end of post-doc number two in the US.

Interest in military affairs? Well, had an interest in military history for yonks and that's justly slowly mutated into an interest also in current military affairs, mainly Australian of cause.

Oh, I see there's quite a Kiwi infestation on the forum... almost as bad as Bondi! Wonder how they take sheep jokes?
CJR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 13th, 2017   #685
General
Threads:
Quote:
Originally Posted by CJR View Post
G'day. Been lurking here on and off for the last 12 months or so, decided it was time to sign up. Not sure I'll be that active at posting but, well, ya never know.

So, who am I? Dr C. J. R. (that's Dr as in PhD not Dr as in knife wielding maniac with permission to prescribe paracetamol... ), a physical oceanographer from Australia but presently nearing the end of post-doc number two in the US.

Interest in military affairs? Well, had an interest in military history for yonks and that's justly slowly mutated into an interest also in current military affairs, mainly Australian of cause.

Oh, I see there's quite a Kiwi infestation on the forum... almost as bad as Bondi! Wonder how they take sheep jokes?
Gidday cobber, welcome to the forum. Hmm, I would say that forum has an infestation of Aussies actually But you are a scientist in the earth sciences so you must be a good guy so we won't hold the fact of you being an Aussie against you
Old July 15th, 2017   #686
Just Hatched
Private
No Avatar
Threads:
Hello

Hi Guys,

Can call me danonz, like reading the allthe forums been on here for a while with out actually posting.

Spent a little bit of time the NZ Army when i was younger, but now all grown up with kids family.

Cheers
danonz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 16th, 2017   #687
General
Threads:
Quote:
Originally Posted by danonz View Post
Hi Guys,

Can call me danonz, like reading the allthe forums been on here for a while with out actually posting.

Spent a little bit of time the NZ Army when i was younger, but now all grown up with kids family.

Cheers
Old 2 Weeks Ago   #688
Just Hatched
Private
Threads:
Hello Everyone

I've been reading these forums nearly every day this year, especially the New Zealand forums. Although I am young I have a strong interest in Defence, especially aviation. I hope to be a RNZAF pilot when I am older.

Cheers
Naive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2 Weeks Ago   #689
General
Threads:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naive View Post
Hello Everyone

I've been reading these forums nearly every day this year, especially the New Zealand forums. Although I am young I have a strong interest in Defence, especially aviation. I hope to be a RNZAF pilot when I am older.

Cheers

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: