New member from Canada

hellwarrior

Hi everybody! I am a new member here. Why I am here? Simply because I just developped a passion for World War II history in the recent years. It really started about three years ago.

I am also interested in the other conflicts like World War I but I don't know a lot about it yet.

My first language is french and I live near Montreal, Canada. Are there other french speaking members here?

OPSSG

Super Moderator
Staff member
Welcome to DefenceTalk. I am sure you will have fun interacting with others and sharing with us your passion for history. If you don't mind, I would make two requests: One, read the Forum Rules before posting (as it would keep you out of trouble); and two, read the threads that you post in.

Last edited:

hellwarrior

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thanks OPSSG for the welcome. I have read the rules and I am always reading the replies people sent me.

OPSSG

Super Moderator
Staff member
Thanks OPSSG for the welcome. I have read the rules and I am always reading the replies people sent me.
As we said before, read the rules - no one-liners. Make an effort when posting. We just deleted a new thread by you.

Writing 1.5 lines, when starting a thread on North Korea will not do. There is so much you can read and say on the topic. Read, learn something and then share. After that ask for opinions. If you have nothing worthwhile to say, you may want to consider reading to inform your posts. Heck, use the search function or google?