Hi there

whitewolf07

I'm just a military enthusiast, I run a strategy gaming channel on youtube known as Agrippa Maxentius, I guess a sort of way to make up for my lack of Army/Military experience. Due to having high blood pressure, I never managed to pass a physical, an unfortunate situation but hey, such is life.

My dad was a 1st LT in Vietnam with the 577, I guess that's part of the reason I have such an interest in Military Matters, but even as a young kid I remember watching old WW2 movies such as "The Longest Day" and "A bridge too far" would love to be accepted in this forum, and thank you all for your service.

ngatimozart

Super Moderator
Staff member
Verified Defense Pro
I'm just a military enthusiast, I run a strategy gaming channel on youtube known as Agrippa Maxentius, I guess a sort of way to make up for my lack of Army/Military experience. Due to having high blood pressure, I never managed to pass a physical, an unfortunate situation but hey, such is life.

My dad was a 1st LT in Vietnam with the 577, I guess that's part of the reason I have such an interest in Military Matters, but even as a young kid I remember watching old WW2 movies such as "The Longest Day" and "A bridge too far" would love to be accepted in this forum, and thank you all for your service.
Gidday cobber and welcome aboard. We hope that you enjoy your time here and please take time to acquaint yourself with the rules.