Funny Stuff related to Aviation

kashifshahzad

Banned Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
What do you think P.A.F that if these kinda things are done with the passenger planes what is gonna happen

kashifshahzad

Banned Member
I have to ask something from you people that are there parashutes for passengers i think they must be there in the aeroplane i admit that people woudnt know how to use that but for the sake of their lives amd after about 1 min information they will just have to do that jump form the plane and pull the rope then parashute will open and it dosent matter where they land but chance is there that a sugnificent amout can make it

P.A.F

well civil planes hardly crash nowadays. TOUCH WOOD!!!!. so there is no need. but i do agree. they should just in case. but before u do you will need the sky diving suits because u don't want to be striped by the wind presure do ya???:)

kashifshahzad

Banned Member
P.A.F said:
well civil planes hardly crash nowadays. TOUCH WOOD!!!!. so there is no need. but i do agree. they should just in case. but before u do you will need the sky diving suits because u don't want to be striped by the wind presure do ya???:)
I didnt know about this new material used in the planes but i agree what you have said

P.A.F

yeah true but can u imagine the havoc onboard when the air hostess says "everyone get ready to paracute". when the plane is traveling at high speeds and the doors are opened everyone would rush to get out. not only that but imagine babies parachuting:D. you have to be skilled to parachute which is why people train. u can't just jump out like action man u know.