Fighter jets chase UFO down the M5

Kilo 2-3

I doubt it's real...

But it would have been nice if the photographer had taken/faked more so we could watch the Typhoons close with the UFO...

Also, the two fighters seemed to be flying a bit close to each other. Is that an optical illusion or do they regularly conduct intercepts in that tight a formation?

Ichneumon

It's a fake.

In about an hour with Google I found the commercially available 3D digital models of all three of the vehicles (two trucks and a cargo container) shown prominently in the video:
forum.darwincentral.org/viewtopic.php?p=633657#p633657

Even the stock colors are the same, as well as the ID numbers on the P&O container.

Case closed.

For those who say that it would have been too expensive to model this, the three vehicle 3D models are available for a combined cost of $80, and the same site sells digital trees (like the one briefly seen in the clip) and aircraft and, yes, UFOs. Off-the-shelf raytracing software allows cheap and easy compositing of scenes, and produces reflections like the ones seen on the side of the truck and in the shiny horns.

wing fan

This is totally fake because i have done this kind of stuff on my computer before. I didnt do this exactly but have done other things very similar with my friends. i dont believe in "aliens" or anything like that. totally totally fake. :hitwall