World war 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

uncleiroh13

Well what do you think world war 3 will be like if it happened oh say 2010 who do you think will be involved and what will the most dangerous weapons used be(lets say nukes are not a option... yet)

Admin: multiple emoticons deleted. please read the forum rules on posting etiquette before posting again

Last edited by a moderator:

the road runner

Well what do you think world war 3 will be like if it happened oh say 2010 who do you think will be involved and what will the most dangerous weapons used be(lets say nukes are not a option... yet)
:flame
:gun
:soldier
:ar15
:sniper
:usa
Firstley welcome to the Forum......

As you started the discussion Maybee you could add what you would think will happen:rel

If WW3 was to start i think 4-6 billion people would loose there life directley or indirectly.
Weather it be nukes,starvation,hand to hand,it would be a very ugly business.

As for who would be involved,or how it happens,i would not like to comment as it would turn into a X vs Y debate.

All i know is a number of people would be displaced,and to many of my fellow human beings would loose their life.

Regards

Feanor

Super Moderator
Staff member
This thread really does not have a point. To be honest it, it seems aking to mental masturbation. I understand you're new here uncleiroh13, and may not yet have a good idea of what type of discussions are considered the norm here. But please either provide a specific and realistic scenario (and I mean specific, not something ridiculous along the lines of China invading the US) or I'm going to have to lock this. Honestly, if you don't have something specific and interesting in mind, your thread is just going to get thrashed by people who know and understand the ridiculousness of your query.

Status
Not open for further replies.