Status
Not open for further replies.

Ibizan Hound

Banned Member
MoSNews said:
UFO Crashes in Russia’s Siberia
Created: 01.12.2006 11:10 MSK (GMT +3), Updated: 11:10 MSK

MosNews

An unidentified flying object has crashed in Krasnoyarsk Region, Siberia, causing a forest fire, the RIA-Novosti news agency reported on Friday.

The crash took place in the taiga between the towns of Yeniseisk and Lesosibirsk, the agency said quoting the local Interior Ministry directorate. The crash was reported by local villagers and traces of forest fire can be seen on the site. Air traffic officials said that no aircraft were scheduled to fly in the region at the time of the crash and no air vessels were missing.

A group formed of police investigators, representatives of the Transport Prosecutors Service and representatives of the aircraft safety watchdog Rosavianadzor has started to the site of the crash from Krasnoyarsk.

Local Emergencies Directorate has sent a helicopter to the site.
Cool information about a UFO that crashed in Siberia. Wonder what the recovered bodies look like.

Whiskyjack

Honorary Moderator / Defense Professional / Analys
Verified Defense Pro
Well a meteor or space trash is my guess. Very few airliners or any aircraft fly over trans Siberia. While I'm not against the thought of alien life, I don't think it is intelligent.
Just to keep in the spirit....experimental Russian Aircraft...

Although I have to agree with Big-E.

Ibizan Hound

Banned Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Probably was just a saucer. Doubt it was an experimental weapon. If it was a meteor, they usually clarify that 1st off as in when that meteor struck near norweigh and Poland. Coulda' been anything. But people saw it so I think they pretty much on the right track.

EnigmaNZ

Sounds like a news item from the Russian equivalent of the Enquirer. Mind you, their was the incident reported by one of the shuttles of a UFO being fired upon by some surface based weapon, and changing direction and leaving the area at high speed to escape the bolt of light, so who knows.

Smythstar

Yeah have you seen that footage?
The death ray is supposed to have been fired from the vicinity of Exmouth in Western Australia!

eckherl

The Bunker Group
Verified Defense Pro
Probably was just a saucer. Doubt it was an experimental weapon. If it was a meteor, they usually clarify that 1st off as in when that meteor struck near norweigh and Poland. Coulda' been anything. But people saw it so I think they pretty much on the right track.
Yep - They are saying that it may be a Klingon battle cruiser.

Ibizan Hound

Banned Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Sounds like a news item from the Russian equivalent of the Enquirer. Mind you, their was the incident reported by one of the shuttles of a UFO being fired upon by some surface based weapon, and changing direction and leaving the area at high speed to escape the bolt of light, so who knows.
I think MOSNEWS reported directly on it. Pretty cool. Hope they study and publicize the bodies. Russia has had incidents like this before. There is a dry lakebed in Russia where a UFO incident occured.

Todjaeger

Potstirrer
Yep - They are saying that it may be a Klingon battle cruiser.
Bah! I'd say a Corellian Corvette is more likely...

Seriously though, two thoughts on this thread. The first, a UFO means Unidentified Flying Object, not Alien Spaceship. A UFO could be a black project aircraft, small comet, meteor, satellite in a decaying orbit, or any number of other things that could become airborne and that at the time, people don't know what it is.

Secondly, what does this thread have to do with defence issues? It seems more appropriate in a forum that conducts alien conspiracy debates. Now, if someone has some info on a black project (fairly likely that someone on this has some) and is willing/able to release it (hah! that I'd say is very unlikely) then we might have a discussion. Otherwise, I'd recommend this thread be closed/locked since I can't really see it going anywhere worthwhile.

Status
Not open for further replies.