To Todjaeger

Status
Not open for further replies.

hollywood

Banned Member
Defence Forum has wide range of topics available for discussion which includes defence, military, strategic issues, politics, and just a usual chit-chat Members Club for fun.So if you are saying that he or she knows something about Military Defence. then why are you upset that i post something like this that is in the Defence and Military topics. and anyway so what if she or he is COLOERD BLUE. well i dont want to brag but im Brigadier General [O-7]
AIR FORCE (USAF)
Commissioned

SO DO YOU KNOW YOUR MILITARY RANK TABLES

Todjaeger

Potstirrer
Defence Forum has wide range of topics available for discussion which includes defence, military, strategic issues, politics, and just a usual chit-chat Members Club for fun.So if you are saying that he or she knows something about Military Defence. then why are you upset that i post something like this that is in the Defence and Military topics. and anyway so what if she or he is COLOERD BLUE. well i dont want to brag but im Brigadier General [O-7]
AIR FORCE (USAF)
Commissioned

SO DO YOU KNOW YOUR MILITARY RANK TABLES
Here is the only reply I will be making to this.

"General Military Defence (9 Viewing)
General topics related to Military and Defense Field, including military and defense industry, world security issues No Politics"

This is from the main forum page, General Military Defence category. Please note the last two words. No Politics.

For discussion of political issues, please view this post from Webbie.
http://www.defencetalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5344

Lastly, you might want to peruse the forum rules <here>
http://defencetalk.com/forums/rules.php

-Cheers

hollywood

Banned Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
toddjaeger

thanks but The Strategic Studies Institute of the US Army War College publishes security and strategic reports and publications which serve to influence policy debate and bridge the gap between Military and Academia.
next time if it is so hard to read STRATEGIC MILITARY THEN REALY THIS IS NOT THE PLACE FOR YOU. OR YOU DONT UNDERSTAND NOTHING ABOUT MILITARY STRATEGICE DEFENSE.
CHEEEEEERS:D

gf0012-aust

Grumpy Old Man
Staff member
Verified Defense Pro
You seriously need to take some time out to read the forum rules. You would be well advised to also have a read of prev posts from some of the senior members so that you can get some clarity of what is expected in here.

If you want political discussions then:

http://www.defencetalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=49

Please make the effort to abide by our forum rules before posting another response.

This is not up for debate, and no further responses re this post are required. If you have a continuing disagreement with the forum rules then take it up with the Web site owner.

thanks but The Strategic Studies Institute of the US Army War College publishes security and strategic reports and publications which serve to influence policy debate and bridge the gap between Military and Academia.
next time if it is so hard to read STRATEGIC MILITARY THEN REALY THIS IS NOT THE PLACE FOR YOU. OR YOU DONT UNDERSTAND NOTHING ABOUT MILITARY STRATEGICE DEFENSE.
CHEEEEEERS:D

webmaster

Troll Hunter
Staff member
but im Brigadier General [O-7]
AIR FORCE (USAF)
Commissioned
Hollywood, I would like to see some proof/evidence of that.

We've had people claiming to be from military but later we discovered that they were lying so, we just want to make sure that you are not one of them.

Please send your information to:

admin at defencetalk dot com

(obviously changing at to @ dot to .)

Please know that you have three days to email me with the correct information after that I will decide on my own and make the announcement in the ban thread. ;)

Thanks and enjoy.

Status
Not open for further replies.