IDEF 2005 - International Defence Industry Show

webmaster

Troll Hunter
Staff member
Folks,

This maybe too late but if anyone in turkey or outside turkey wants to attend The International Defense Industry Fair (IDEF) (September 27 through September 30, 2005)being held in Ankara, Turkey for DefenceTalk.com, please send me an email @ [email protected] or send me PM. We've arranged couple of tickets if someone is interested in attending that defence show.

The International Defense Industry Fair (IDEF) is held by the Turkish Armed Forces Foundation under the auspices of the Turkish Ministry of Defence. The fair brings together suppliers and users of technology, as well as experts from all over the world, facilitating discussion of possible solutions and new opportunities for the future of the defense industry and security issues.

webmaster

Troll Hunter
Staff member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
polaris said:
i ll be there to take some photos of ef2000!! :D would like to help u...
Sure, TH Ahmet (DT member) is also going to be there. Please take pictures for DefenceTalk Military Gallery and upload them to the IDEF 2005 < defence shows section. ;)

Thanks!!!

polaris

hi Phalanx. i would be glad to meet you and your squadron in IDEF 2005 if its possible.
By the time i checked your site. Is it possible to join that squadron still? would you explain the rules? do u have a purpose except having fun?

Last edited:

341-Phalanx

polaris said:
hi Phalanx. i would be glad to meet you and your squadron in IDEF 2005 if its possible.
By the time i checked your site. Is it possible to join that squadron still? would you explain the rules? do u have a purpose except having fun?
Yes its possible. Be near of entrance at 09:45. To join our sq contact with 341-Fighter. You can get Fighter's contact info from our web site.

webmaster

Troll Hunter
Staff member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Note: Please make sure the pictures are properly titled and atleast the title field is not empty... thank you!