Did PRC really a new axis of evil?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mouse

First, I am new here, and I did not intend to cover my ethnic identity as a Chinese.
But It did upset me very much, as I have found that PRC was often regarded as a bad guy.
My question is:
1.Will PRC start another world war? Why do you think PRC should start another world war?
2.If not, why are PRC often considered a threat?
3.If China has a different regime,will the result be the same?

PS,Rich send me a e-mail comment on a thread I have subscribed saying
People would like to see the Chinese do something over
here different then just owning restaurants. I mean it, were tired of it. And
were really tired of meat in the dishes that look , and taste, like dog.
For the ladder part, I agree that most food in the Chinese Restaurant taste bad. Even not much Chinese would consider them Chinese food.
For the first part, there is a misunderstanding here. See for yourself:
factfinder.census.gov/
INDUSTRY
Chinese American in following Field
Arts, entertainment, and recreation, and accommodation and food services
14.0% This is quite high compare to total population 9.9%
But,
Professional, scientific, and management, and administrative and waste management services
13.1% This is higher than total 13.1% population
What I want to say is Chinese is not all about Restaurant, many of them work as researchers and teachers in the top institute around world

Last edited by a moderator:

ever4244

It s human nature to find evil in people you re unfamiliar with.(though many wont admit)
about the restaurant , what do you suppose you can do in a country with a totally different language, custom and education system. I ve heard chinese PHD went to US and ended up in restaurant . Because in foreign country(especially those richer than yours) you tend to spend twice effort and face third-times difficulty to achieve a career , nevertheless you have to downgraded yourself to find a job.

and the so called evil axis. why we are evil third reich without fighting a war in almost 30 years when some peace-loving countries are fighting or have just fight a war in a decade .

dont ever care what they say.just walk your own way.

gf0012-aust

Grumpy Old Man
Staff member
Verified Defense Pro
Thread closed. Apols for not closing it down faster, but sometimes we don't get to see them unless they're reported.

Can at least some effort be applied in sticking to technical issues. "My country vs your country" and "my plane is better than your plane" threads are a no no in here

Status
Not open for further replies.