Defence Europe conference

webmaster

Troll Hunter
Staff member
Any body in Europe who would like to attend this on Defence Talk.com's behalf?

-------------------------------------------

marcus evans has invited Defence Talk to be a media partner at it's upcoming Lean and Six Sigma for Defence Europe conference taking place November 1-2, 2005 in Brussels, Belgium. This conference will provide delegates with the opportunity to learn from leading companies on the implementation of lean and six sigma within the European Armed Forces.

KEY THEMES TO BE ADDRESSED INCLUDE:

• Project Selection - How to recognize the suitable project for implementation within your organization
• Interoperability - Combining Lean and Six Sigma - Links between Methodologies
• The Cost of Poor Quality and the Domino Effect
• Importance of total involvement - Conveying the importance of Lean and Six Sigma to personnel

ATTENDEE PROFILE:

• Government Attendee Profile:

Senior Military Officials, Civilian Executives and Academics, Armed Forces Planning Staff, Resources & Procurement Military Personnel and Directors of Quality Intelligence.

If anyone is interested, contact me. :coffee

Red aRRow

Forum Bouncer
I think I am the closest but I have a day job now :p And the conference is on tuesday and wednesday (working days).
Any Belgian members here?

webmaster

Troll Hunter
Staff member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Adsh (one of the moderators here) is going to attend this Defence conference for DefenceTalk. :)

Adsh, I will be E-mailing you the press pass and other information soon. Thanks and enjoy!