Create your own Air Force

kashifshahzad

Banned Member
So mates there must be a new thing in the DT in which every one can participate and can express his feelings about building his own airforce so i want to point out the rules which must be kept in mind before posnting your airforce stat.
Firstly name your Airforce
The number or planes/helicopters must not exceed the numerical limit which is 1000.
Size of your country dont dream much bigger one’s country cannot be bigger then the Russia in size.
You can create your own fighters i sujjest that the names of AC which will be created by you must have similar names to the existing planes.e.g the F-22 can be names as X-22 put the word of your own in place of X (You can make those planes stealth which you like the most but the names must be different from the original one.You can also make them mid air refuelable. )
If you are Indian you cannot buy the US AC’s and if you are Paksitani you cannot buy the Rusisan but you can make your own planes your country will be located near to your orignal country (Dont try to fight with the country from which you belong Lol)
You cannot have 1000 raptors for all roles having versions A/B/C your budjet must be similar to the country to which you orinally belong.

I want to write here which kind of plances can be inducted in your airforce this is just for guidance.

Fighter/Attack Aircrafts

Multirole combat fighter
Air superiority fighters
Tactical reconnaissance aircrafts
Close-support aircraft(for the carriers)
Carrierborne fighter
Shipborne multi-role combat aircraft
Fighter-Bomber Aircrafts (Ground attack)
Advanced tactical fighter

Bombers

Missile-launch platform bombers
Strategic bombers

Transport Aircrafts
For transportation of troops and machinery to battle field

Special purpose AircraftsAnti-submarine warfare
Airborne early-warning and control aircraft
Strategic inflight-refuelling tanker
Electronic reconnaissance aircraft
Electronic reconnaissance aircraft
Maritime patrol and ASW aircraft

Helicopters

General-purpose helicopter
Naval utility helicopter
ASW helicopter
Transport helicopter
Anti-tank helicopter
Multi-role military helicopter
Anti-armour and close support/attack helicopter
So this is all you will need now i want to post my Airforce Stat.
Name: KashAF

300 K-22 Raptors (Made by My land copy of F-22)
100 K-16’s
75 K-15’s ( Both for carriers and for land bases)
75 K-35’s (Both for carriers and land bases)
50 Ku 230’s Lol
100 K-14’s (For carriers)
100 K-2 Spirits
100 For special purpose mixed and also for transport
100 helicopters specially the Apache for anti tank and anti armour and also for transportation

Create your own airforce I know i chose the best which are present in this world

P.A.F

Maybe there should be a limit on the budget. that would make it more fair and competitive;) .

SABRE

Super Moderator
Verified Defense Pro
kashifshahzad said:
300 K-22 Raptors (Made by My land copy of F-22)
100 K-16’s
75 K-15’s ( Both for carriers and for land bases)
75 K-35’s (Both for carriers and land bases)
50 Ku 230’s Lol
100 K-14’s (For carriers)
100 K-2 Spirits
100 For special purpose mixed and also for transport
100 helicopters specially the Apache for anti tank and anti armour and also for transportation

Create your own airforce I know i chose the best which are present in this world
Lols...:D ... 1st what does "k" stands for? u mean Kashif? lols.... F stands for fighter & its better it stands that way. 2nd- The number of Each AC is amazing. I mean ur force must be richer than USA. 100 K-2 or lets say B-2 Spirits lols ! :D u wish. Even USA has hand full of them.

Maybe there should be a limit on the budget. that would make it more fair and competitive;) .
If this is to go ahead than yes budget should be considered.

Patzek

hermmm,,, OK...

f

Name: Inrael

350 F-25 - ( Something between the F-22B and the B-2, large AC, but fast and manuverable, like the raptor, and all black stealth )

200 F16N's with the new israeli Elta radar. ( N for Inrael )

100 F15N's

134 J-18A\B\C, (B for aircraft carrier ) ( something like the F-18, and B can be a jump jet )

120 AH-64D-N

60 AH-1N

60 C-130J

70 UH-60N ( with sockets for smart bombs and Phytons 5 :> )

50 CH-53N ( Newer than the Yasur 2000 )

well, my country is a special country that all the Hilonim from israel came to it and open a new country after the pingweenem got control on Israel.
Uncle sam liked the idea and gave us alot of money to start, because all the arabics want our land.

P.A.F

hermmm,,, OK...

f

350 F-25 - ( Something between the F-22B and the B-2, large AC, but fast and manuverable, like the raptor, and all black stealth )

100 F15N's

134 J-18A\B\C, (B for aircraft carrier ) ( something like the F-18, and B can be a jump jet )

120 AH-64D-N

60 AH-1N

60 C-130J

well, my country is a special country that all the Hilonim from israel came to it and open a new country after the pingweenem got control on Israel.
Uncle sam liked the idea and gave us alot of money to start, because all the arabics want our land.
:D :D :D that is so silly.

This thread is going nowhere without a budget. else people would just make any old air force they want. and as for making a countries name up. well what is just ????. just name the airforce after yourself. and have a given budget.

P.A.F

i'll tell u what guys. lets have a budget of ~75Billion USD. Alll agreed???? if not then how much?

P.A.F

it would be better if we can refer to real aircrafts and we can see the prices in the Aircraft prices tread. no good just making up any old aircraft. thats just bonkers:D

kashifshahzad

Banned Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
P.A.F said:
Matey the budjet will make it more complex and it would be difficult to count the prices and there is also a limit of 1000 AC's.I have written one thing clear that some one cant pick a single aircraft for all the purposese.g., someone picks 1000 f-22 and takes out all the missions form that making versions A/B/C and also the raptor is too expensive this can hold the budjet

SABRE said:
Lols... ... 1st what does "k" stands for? u mean Kashif? lols.... F stands for fighter & its better it stands that way. 2nd- The number of Each AC is amazing. I mean ur force must be richer than USA. 100 K-2 or lets say B-2 Spirits lols ! u wish. Even USA has hand full of them.
That's my country who are you to choose the names of my planes :D

Patzek said:
hermmm,,, OK...

f

100 F15N's

120 AH-64D-N

60 AH-1N

60 C-130J

WELLDONE I appriciate your effort you are the right man to understand I will buy these F-25's from you would you allow me to buy them they are good :D

P.A.F said:
i'll tell u what guys. lets have a budget of ~75Billion USD. Alll agreed???? if not then how much?
Mate budget will make the thread complex as i have mentioned before mate be serious and post your AF. ;)

Patzek said:
heh :>

Budget wont work

I invented the aircraft, i can tag them as 100 dollars each...
P.A.F said:
it would be better if we can refer to real aircrafts and we can see the prices in the Aircraft prices tread. no good just making up any old aircraft. thats just bonkers
Here in my country labour is sooo cheap and rawmaterials are available easily so K-22's are prices $100m

srirangan

Banned Member
my air force will have starcruisers from star trek .. and all female crew .. obviously i personally interview them all .. ehehe

ajay_ijn

P.A.F said:
Maybe there should be a limit on the budget. that would make it more fair and competitive
Yaa
Numbers are not that important.
May be 800 total aircraft with some 500 combat aircraft.
Combination of F-18s and Mirage-2000 for Air Superiorirty and planes like F-16,Su-34,Su-24 for Land Attack and Deep Strike.
C-130 and C-17s for Transport.
AH-64,Blackhawk and Mi-26.
Mi-26 has transport capability of an C-130.
some KC-135 tankers,4-6 ELINT Aircraft, 4 AWACS Phased Array.

PGMs like JDAMs.
One type of Laser Guided Anti-Armor Missile.(Maverick)
One type of Anti-radar Missile.
One type of Stand off Land Attack Missile
Decoys

Good tactics,Regular Excercises,Highly Skilled pilots,Network centric.

I think Israeli would be the ideal airforce of all.
Some airforces have the capability and can afford be become like israel Airforce but nobody can afford or really need to be like USAF.

kashifshahzad

Banned Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Why you people are concentrating on the Budjet ok make a list

F-22 = .......
f-16 = ....... then block this ......... then block this ......... then if you want to include block this then this ........
F-15's ........ for carriers .......
F-14's ...........
SU-30 ...... M ....... MK ....... MKI ...... MKK .......
then choppers ........ cobra ...... apache .......
then transporter .........
:eek:
ok make the list acceptable to every one what i can do i have done :coffee