Are the Azerbaijani Armed Forces able to recapture their occupied territories?

Soner1980

Hi there,

Here I would like to ask for military information about the Azeri army. If you listen to Azeri and Turkish news (in English and Turkish), then you had heard that Azerbaijan want to negotiate first, if there is no succes, then Azerbaijan was able to come and take the ground occupied by Armenia back.

My question is: Is Azeri amry ready for such an operation? Wich equipment they will have and will Azerbaijan buy new systems and wich systems? Please write it below and we can discus the both armies big plusses and minusses.

Gr. Soner

ozzzyy

Soner1980 said:
Hi there,

Here I would like to ask for military information about the Azeri army. If you listen to Azeri and Turkish news (in English and Turkish), then you had heard that Azerbaijan want to negotiate first, if there is no succes, then Azerbaijan was able to come and take the ground occupied by Armenia back.

My question is: Is Azeri amry ready for such an operation? Wich equipment they will have and will Azerbaijan buy new systems and wich systems? Please write it below and we can discus the both armies big plusses and minusses.

Gr. Soner
I think azerian army forces not ready for this. i dont know which equipment they have but if they want to take their ground back, we ll glad to help azerian people...they dont need to worry about this :D

Soner1980

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Scorpius said:
why are you so concerned about Azebaijan?you live in turkey.
Because Azeri Turks are the same Turks as in Turkey. We speak the same language too. Kazachistan are also Turks but they are from other trible. The Turks divided to 23 tribles when leaving the area from Tadjikistan near Mongolia somewhere.

The Azeri Turks are also ready for war, at least Azeri politicians said that they are. The Azeri Armed Forces have Soviet era weapons like T-72 and T-55 tanks, Su-17 Su-24 bombers, Mig-25 Fighter Bombers and Mi-24 gunships.

The infantry is also trained in Turkey, Azeri instructors are trained in Baku by the Turkish instructors. Azerbaijan has also reorganized their forces.

Azerbaijan can launch an offensive, but it needs more modern equipment to reduce casualties. Turkey stand right behind the Azeri's in all ways :D