Air Power Australia Sources...SCARY!!

111Lover

Is it just me or does it bother anyone else that Carlo Kopp seems to have linked an article on Duncan Sandys' infamous 1957 White Paper from a website dedicated dedicated to the official magazine of the Ultra-Right Wing British National Party? I don't mean to infer that Dr Kopp is an ultra-right winger or racist, but why would you link an article from this site. Surely there are other sources for an article on the 1957 White Paper?

Last edited:
A

Aussie Digger

111Lover said:
Is it just me or does it bother anyone else that Carlo Kopp seems to have linked an article on Duncan Sandys' infamous 1957 White Paper from a website dedicated dedicated to the official magazine of the Ultra-Right Wing British National Party? I don't mean to infer that Dr Kopp is an ultra-right winger or racist, but why would you link an article from this site. Surely there are other sources for an article on the 1957 White Paper?
Dr Kopp "right wing"? Surely not... He who has "nightmares" about the "hordes of Sukhoi's flooding our Region" and publicly admits that sometimes can't even sleep at night because of our impending loss of air combat capability and PUBLICLY admits such nonsense?

He who is of the utmost belief that air power and air power alone can only truly save Australia from this threat and that nothing short of a dual fleet of F-22 and evolved F-111's can achieve this?

He who is obsessed with defence force and totally convinced of his (self-proclaimed) superiority as a military strategist and someone (in fact virtually the ONLY person in Australia in his own opinion) capable of understanding modern networked warfare...

Given his apparent interests and arguments, I think it pretty safe to assume Dr KOPP leans to the right in his political views...