Soviet Union, and their scalar based electromagnetic weapons

nirmal1982

Hi
I wanted your advice on something, and was hoping one of you could help me resolve a problem. A few years ago i started a PhD, and one of my now ex-colleagues, was involved with individuals who were performing illegal testing of military technology for the soviet union. Basically, it was a black operation, where people were being illegally handed money for harassing and hurting others, and the soviet union were benefiting, because they were receiving the outputs, which helped them to further develop their technology.

The soviet union have handed money down to these people for testing this technology on me, and basically my colleagues friend, and associates are all harassing me with it. They have undertaken this harassment for 5.5 years, and now i have significant damages as a result, both financial, reputational and health related. Furthermore, they keep harassing me with this technology, and are now having my ex-colleagues friend create sites about me, that allow illegal observation in my home.

I am really stressed out because i have not been able to function properly for the past 5.5 years, and they have been bullying and threatening me with this technology. Nobody believes me, and everyone keeps asking me to furnish proof. Everyone keeps concealing any proof from me as well. How would i start to resolve this problem, I cannot live with these criminals watching me through the technology any more, and hurting and harassing me,

These weapons are called, scalar based electromagnetic weapons. Is there anyone in the military that can help me please? The soviet union, or the person using these technologies, might claim that i am something which i am not, for persuading you not to help me. I need someone to sort this out for me.

Could someone tell me how i can contact the soviet union in the first instance, or the ways in which i can seek legal recourse, because no one will show me anything. They will send the sites to you as well, and ask you not to react, but can somebody please ignore it, and help.

The soviet union will try and deny everything as well, but i need to stop this crime, because they are seriously hurting me, and causing me anxiety. Furthermore, my ex-colleague has been helping them over the past 5.5 years, by updating their sites for them.

Regards
Nirmal

nirmal1982

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Is there anyone willing to reply?

Hi
I wanted your advice on something, and was hoping one of you could help me resolve a problem. A few years ago i started a PhD, and one of my now ex-colleagues, was involved with individuals who were performing illegal testing of military technology for the soviet union. Basically, it was a black operation, where people were being illegally handed money for harassing and hurting others, and the soviet union were benefiting, because they were receiving the outputs, which helped them to further develop their technology.

The soviet union have handed money down to these people for testing this technology on me, and basically my colleagues friend, and associates are all harassing me with it. They have undertaken this harassment for 5.5 years, and now i have significant damages as a result, both financial, reputational and health related. Furthermore, they keep harassing me with this technology, and are now having my ex-colleagues friend create sites about me, that allow illegal observation in my home.

I am really stressed out because i have not been able to function properly for the past 5.5 years, and they have been bullying and threatening me with this technology. Nobody believes me, and everyone keeps asking me to furnish proof. Everyone keeps concealing any proof from me as well. How would i start to resolve this problem, I cannot live with these criminals watching me through the technology any more, and hurting and harassing me,

These weapons are called, scalar based electromagnetic weapons. Is there anyone in the military that can help me please? The soviet union, or the person using these technologies, might claim that i am something which i am not, for persuading you not to help me. I need someone to sort this out for me.

Could someone tell me how i can contact the soviet union in the first instance, or the ways in which i can seek legal recourse, because no one will show me anything. They will send the sites to you as well, and ask you not to react, but can somebody please ignore it, and help.

The soviet union will try and deny everything as well, but i need to stop this crime, because they are seriously hurting me, and causing me anxiety. Furthermore, my ex-colleague has been helping them over the past 5.5 years, by updating their sites for them.

Regards
Nirmal

cdxbow

Hi

Regards
Nirmal
Nirmal,
There is no Soviet Union anymore. If you are interested in measures to counteract scalar weapons Tom Beardons site may have some information to help, but I think you should see a doctor about your various health concerns.

nirmal1982

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Nirmal,
There is no Soviet Union anymore. If you are interested in measures to counteract scalar weapons Tom Beardons site may have some information to help, but I think you should see a doctor about your various health concerns.
Thanks for the information. I shall visit the doctor about my various health concerns, i have had pain on face etc. I am just unsure of how to deal with these people using the technology. If you could provide a remedial solution, then i would be highly appreciative, or even suggest where the technology is located

Bonza

Super Moderator
Staff member
Thanks for the information. I shall visit the doctor about my various health concerns, i have had pain on face etc. I am just unsure of how to deal with these people using the technology. If you could provide a remedial solution, then i would be highly appreciative, or even suggest where the technology is located
You really should see a doctor. Your symptoms might be real, but your explanation for them is all in your imagination - but if you ignore the symptoms it may turn out to be something even worse, and neglecting it could impact your health even further. This is why I suggest going to a doctor as the most important step.