Project Support

Guy_

Hi Everyone,

I hope I have posted this in the right place and that I am allowed to! I'm sorry if its not and I cause offence.

My name is Guy and I am a final year engineering student from the University of Nottingham. I was wandering if any of you would be able to help me by giving me your first hand experiences? I am currently looking at redesigning and improving the ammunitions box.

At the moment I have an old H83 ammo box but the project will extend into many variations and differing sizes. However the main point is bringing it up to the 21st century, just like the weapons of today.

To do this I really need user input from people like you who have had first hand experience using an ammunitions box in real life. Whats good, bad, where you think improvements need to be made etc. This can be anything from how easy it is to run with or what you use it for once it is empty? Unfortunately my experiences only extend to a few years in the CCF!

Any experiences you can give me about any type of ammuntions box would be extremely helpful.

Thank you for your time.