NEW 12,7 mm AGONY Sniper Rifle

A

Aussie Digger

It looks suspicously like a licenced (or perhaps unlicenced) copy of the Accuracy International AMF 50 12.7mm sniper rifle to me...

ThunderBolt

Good for Iran:

I think thats a very good achivement for iran because they are currently under pressure by US and they are turning out more items very quickly, just like there own jet, with out anyone elses help. Are they going to export it or just use it for their own business.:confused:

driftder

With all these new large calibre "super" sniper rifles, I guess a re-organisation is due soon for the sniper vocation. And also for the infantry at the section level. What I understand so far from the usage of the 12.7mm rifles is they are targetted at harassment and material damage, and it be ideal for small-squad guerilla actions. What else besides the typical sniper fucntions can such rifles be used for?

I can imagine one scenario in a Mid-East country, where the border guards should be armed with a few of these 12.7mm large calibre and good optics - smuggling or illegal trafficking or cross border raids are going to pare down to a trickle.