Mercedes-Benz Geländewagen the best jeep yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

knprk8

Mercedes-Benz Geländewagen or G class is used by many armed forces around the world. It's ladder frame chassis and three locking differential makes it a great off roader. So is Geländewagen the best military vehicle yet? or are there other vehicles that can out perform the G wagon?

t68

Mercedes-Benz Geländewagen or G class is used by many armed forces around the world. It's ladder frame chassis and three locking differential makes it a great off roader. So is Geländewagen the best military vehicle yet? or are there other vehicles that can out perform the G wagon?

1963-73 Land rover series 2A :nutkick

Bonza

Super Moderator
Staff member
Knprk8,

Please go have a look at the forum rules, specifically number 3, which states versus threads are not allowed. What you are starting here is a "this vs that" type topic, and if you're to post on here it's expected of you to follow the rules. I understand if you might want to make the topic a little more analytical, but comparing one system to another and stating "x is better than y" doesn't help anyone.

Please consider this in your future posts. Here is a link to the forum rules.

http://defencetalk.com/forums/rules.php

OPSSG

Super Moderator
Staff member
I dont really think we really dont neeed us tropp due to the fact that S.korwan military will over power n.korean military in Airforce,navy, firepower and technology. Also, i don even think that north korea doesnt have money to buy oil to fuel their tank and to replace part for their jets.lastly, south korea now builds one of world top tanks in the world that couldkick t-75(50% of north korean tank) ass anyday

By the way china will not support nkorea because of the fact that north korea doesnt have money nor a [Mod Edit: Text deleted. Use of profanity is not encouraged.] single natural resource ti cover the pay up

I dont think so because China cant get anything good out of north korea except wasting their money. Ps north korea is so poor that they cant even get oil for their tanks

[Mod Edit: Take note of these 4 points;-
(i) Read the forum rules (observing the forum rules in a requirement of posting);
(ii) 3 posts in the same thread, one after another, is post-whoring (trying to increase post count) and we don't encourage that;
(iii) this is a serious forum for the discussion of defence topics (if you want to take a piss at other countries, join another forum); and
(iv) do not delete this Mod warning (you will face administrative sactions if you delete this warning).]
US bought 20,000 of them or i think they r planning to buy them.

[Mod Edit: 2nd warning and 7 more specific points to note:
(1) As other members have pointed out: Where is the source for this? Failure to provide sources for a source challange from a Mod may result in a ban. Any more nonsensical posts like this, without a proper source and you will be banned for a longer duration.
(2) Copying parts of an article, without sourcing, is also frowned upon.
(3) While you can't post links yet, given your post count but you can still type out the source (eg article 'name', page number and publication).
(4) Observe proper forum decorum, which means no profanity, and spell in full (i.e. no text message style short cuts like 'r' or 'u').
(5) No one-liners and post whoring, read the forum rules.
(6) Observing the forum rules in a requirement of posting and you are banned for 7 days for failure to heed a prior Mod Warning (to give you a chance to read the forum rules before posting again).
(7) No reply to a Mod warning is necessary.]
knprk8, we note that this is your third warning to read the Forum Rules (your prior warning quoted here for ease of reference). There will not be another warning.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.