The missile system for special operations.
This document describes the tactical missile system for special operations. The missile system is intended for the unexpected hidden attacks of the stationary and mobile targets. The additional reconnaissance of target may be executed after the missile has been launched.
The basis of concept of the missile system consists of such principles:
* The line-of-sight "launcher - target" is absent;
* The locations of launcher and gunner are diversified in space;
* The additional reconnaissance of target and the aiming are being executed after the missile has been launched;
* The construction of missile system consists of the electronic components and materials being freely purchased at the market;
Considering the principles mentioned above the design of missile system is like that:
* The teleguidance of the II kind is used;
* The missile is equipped with the electrooptical (CCD/IIR) seeker;
* The link between the missile and the gunner's Missile Launch & Control Device (MLCD) is realized through the digital wideband radio link;
* The image of terrain in the field of view of the missile seeker is being transmitted to the display of gunner's MLCD through the radio link;
* The CCD/IIR seeker of missile has a correlator built with using the Digital Signal Processor (DSP). The correlator is used for the realization of principle "Fire & Forget" and for attack of targets being shielded with the jammers working at the bandwidth of the radio link "MLCD - missile";
The concept of design and using of the missile system:
* To develop and produce secretly the components of the missile system at the geographically distributed production network;
* To deliver secretly the components of the missile system to the region of attack;
* To assemble and prepare the missile system for the fire;
* To locate secretly the missile system at the zone of missile launch;
* To execute the hidden attack of target;
The principle of design of the missile system - the distributed development, testing, production and distribution of the units and devices of missile system.
The principle of using of the missile system - the attack of the stationary or mobile target with the guided missile. The firing is mainly being executed beyond the line-of-sight "gunner - target".
In accordance with the concept of the concerned missile system and with the typical targets to be destroyed by missile system, the Low Speed High Manoeuvre - LSHM missile is used for this missile system.
So the versatility and the flexibility of tactical usage of the missile system are achieved.
The appendix A1 describes the Very Low Speed High Maneuverable – VLSHM missile. The distinction of missile is the very low speed of flight coupled with the high maneuverability. This feature enables to discover and attack the masked targets. The VLSHM missile is based at the Low Speed High Maneuverable – LSHM missile with exchanging the two units: WBU and FMU.
Actual URLs are: File download: Long_Arm_2009-07_en.pdf RapidShare Webhosting + Webspace Hotfile.com: One click file hosting