Go Back   DefenceTalk Forum - Military & Defense Forums > Global Defense & Military > Army & Security Forces

Defense News
Land, Air & Naval Forces

Military Photos
Latest Military Pictures

Defense Reports
Aerospace & Defence

Is going from reserve to active duty worth it

This is a discussion on Is going from reserve to active duty worth it within the Army & Security Forces forum, part of the Global Defense & Military category; I'm new to this and wanted to get some on-site about going active duty. I've been in the Reserve for ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old March 11th, 2017   #1
Just Hatched
Private
No Avatar
Threads:
Is going from reserve to active duty worth it

I'm new to this and wanted to get some on-site about going active duty. I've been in the Reserve for about three years now and thought about going active duty and wanted other opinions about it. I'm a E-4 and MOS is 31-B or Military Police. I know the process isn't real easy but wanted to know if it is worth doing or am I better off staying in the Reserve. Thanks
Ds312 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 13th, 2017   #2
General
Threads:
Gidday cobber, welcome to the forum. This is not a US centric forum so whilst we do have some US based members, generally speaking we are not qualified to give you specifics. I would suggest speaking to some people in the US who have been there done that because they will be able to give you the best gen (info). Good luck.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: