Expunged juvenile record. 11 bravo

Army bound

I am doing everything I can to join the US army I would like to go 11 bravo. I had my records expunged by a lawyer who said I could get in without any problems after I got my records expunged and we'll is this true because. The first background check at the recruiting office came back clean and the job that I'm going for AKA MOS is 11 Bravo which if I'm not mistaken does not involve security clearance now does that mean that the story will be the same for MEPS will anything come back at MEPS or basic training please help

Ranger25

Staff member
I am doing everything I can to join the US army I would like to go 11 bravo. I had my records expunged by a lawyer who said I could get in without any problems after I got my records expunged and we'll is this true because. The first background check at the recruiting office came back clean and the job that I'm going for AKA MOS is 11 Bravo which if I'm not mistaken does not involve security clearance now does that mean that the story will be the same for MEPS will anything come back at MEPS or basic training please help
While it's generally true you will not need a higher level clearance, it will be unit dependent.

Get in great shape, be disciplined, volunteer every time your DS asks, and lead when possible

ngatimozart

Super Moderator
Staff member
Verified Defense Pro
While it's generally true you will not need a higher level clearance, it will be unit dependent.

Get in great shape, be disciplined, volunteer every time your DS asks, and lead when possible.
Cobber, I've never served in the US military but I have served in two different Kiwi ones and never volunteer for anything, especially if a drill instructor requests volunteers :D Having said that Army bound, good luck and if accepted enjoy your time in the army. It's not all cake and sticky buns but if you work hard and listen to your instructors and NCO's you should do OK.

old faithful

The Bunker Group
Verified Defense Pro
"Can anyone here ride a motor bike?"
"I can Sarge!"
"Great! You will have no trouble operating this lawn mower then will you?, come with me......"