Which Assault Rifle do you like?

Which Assault Rifle do you like?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mujahid

MR. Mikhail kalashnikov said once that if he had known how many people will die because of his weapon then he would not have designed it.

Wasalam,

Mujahid :cop

attackistan

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Mujahid said:
MR. Mikhail kalashnikov said once that if he had known how many people will die because of his weapon then he would not have designed it.

Wasalam,

Im guessing he feels responsible for the bad people who have killed with this rifle, which he shouldnt....everyone is responsible for thier own actions, and on top of that, if the bad people didnt have that AK-47 they would have gone to another weapon, makes no difference.

Mujahid

you are right,

If i designed a weapon that later killed many many many people, above 1 million, then i would also feel responsible.

But I dont think he should. Einstein didnt want to create a nuclear bomb but use it as a source of energy but mankind always finds a way to use things as weapons of destrcution and murder.

Wasalam,

umair

Peace Enforcer
umair said:
attackistan said:
FInland's Valmet based on the AK-47....BEAUTIFUL
different stocks

My vote the G3. reason: One of my relatives is in the army and once he took me to the shooting range in Lahore cant. I fired the H&K MP5,H&K G3 & the AK 47 .The AK is quite un stable in automatic mode as it tends to arc upwards while shooting meaning u get to shoot the sky instead of the target,it's round also lacks peneterative power as compared to the G3's ammo.The G3 on the other hand is very stable allowing for greater accuracy while firing,it's round also has greater peneterating power(I saw a G3 destroy make swiss cheese out of a clay&brick bunker wall).

Colt (the manufacturers of the M16) have knocked off the AK 47 tocome up with a.new gun below:
Colt M-76

The M-76 is designed to be a rugged powerful assault rifle. Based on the AK line the M-76 is very reliable and rugged, being able to shoot after going through the most difficult terrain and circumstances. The 7.62mm rifle is more accurate than its AK counterparts and has a greater reliability. An integral laser sight improves the accuracy of the gun, but is itself sturdy enough to handle anything the gun can. The addition of a gas venting system and shock pads reduce the recoil of this excellent weapon.

Type Mode Conc. Weight Ammo Damage
Assault SA/BF/FA 2 4.25 50(c) 8M
Availability Cost Street Index
2/16 hours 1100 .8
Features Laser Sight
Gas Vent II
Shock Pads

Here is apic of the M76

attackistan

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
umair said:
Thanks for the tip Web! ;) Anyhow here's alink regarding the M76
http://www.shadowsource.org/dragon/m76.html
:soldier
"M-76 is very reliable and rugged, being able to shoot after going through the most difficult terrain and circumstances."

Was this gun ever in combat/service? What types of tests did they do to determine the above ^^ Look at how the m-16 is perfoming in Iraq, its jamming like hell due to the sand.

The M-76 looks like Israel's Galil based on the AK-47

m-76

Galil

Red aRRow

Forum Bouncer
Oh come on...those are OLD guns.
Here are the new ones.

G36/G36E

The new Assault Rifle G36/G36E is a true modular weapon system in caliber 5.56mm x 45. Constructed almost entirely of a tough, fiber reinforced polymer material and using a simple, self-regulating gas system, the G36/G36E provides the user with a lightweight weapon that delivers high performance with extremely low maintenance.

The barrel of the G36/G36E can be exchanged by unit armourers to create either a rifle or a carbine, using the same common receiver. After passing exhaustive tests with excellent results it became fielded with the German Armed Forces (including the new NATO Rapid Reaction Force).

It is now available to international law enforcement and military customers. G36s operate reliably with frangible training ammunition without special muzzle devices. Blank and safety blank firing devices that use conventional blank ammunition are available as accessories

100 round dual drum magazine:

Red aRRow

Forum Bouncer
The G-36C:

For some tactical missions, subcompact dimensions are still not handy enough, especially in the field of law enforcement.
Being aware of this, the designers and engineers of HECKLER & KOCH did their best to further minimise the G36K in dimensions and weight.

The result was the G36C, with dimensions and firepower of a submachine gun, but the penetration capabilities of the 5.56 caliber.

Status
Not open for further replies.