Armored Vehicle Recognition Guide

NJDunston1988

I am new to these forums and this is my first post, but the main reason I created this account was to ask for the following, so I guess I might as well go for it right away:

Does anyone here have a slide-show (such as PowerPoint) format Armored Vehicle Recognition Guide? I am hoping to score a current one with actual picture examples for both NATO and current threat vehicles (to include former Warsaw Pact as well as Chinese, N. Korean, Syrian, Iranian, and Venezuelan models), as well as detailed descriptions of their armament, capabilities, and also vulnerabilities.

As long as I am at it I would like the same for aircraft and also small arms.

If none exist, would anyone be interested in collaborating on creating one?

Thanks.

EXSSBN2005

The pictures forum up at the top (next to the forum button) has many pictures, and we can google the non class specifics, if you want I'll see about making something up and post it to here when I get the time, not sure if this computer has powerpoint but if not I can try it at work but it will take longer there due to having to only work on breaks and the like. Not trying to be rude with the first line but if you havent seen it its some pretty good pictures, are you looking for everything in the inventory ( huge list ) or just the main battle tanks as thats still a pretty big list. :p:

Wizard Bo

I am new to these forums and this is my first post, but the main reason I created this account was to ask for the following, so I guess I might as well go for it right away:

Does anyone here have a slide-show (such as PowerPoint) format Armored Vehicle Recognition Guide? I am hoping to score a current one with actual picture examples for both NATO and current threat vehicles (to include former Warsaw Pact as well as Chinese, N. Korean, Syrian, Iranian, and Venezuelan models), as well as detailed descriptions of their armament, capabilities, and also vulnerabilities.

As long as I am at it I would like the same for aircraft and also small arms.

If none exist, would anyone be interested in collaborating on creating one?

Thanks.
Hi, just entered this forum and saw your question. Here's the good news! During my time as senior instructor at ISTC Pfullendorf, Germany, I created a software with wich you can teach all that stuff. Everything is already in there and you can complete it as you want. If you want to know more about it, send me a mail. Forget Power point! Nobody thakes that serious anymore. The system is already in use with the NL airforce and they are very happy with it.
Regards,

Wizard Bo