Go Back   Defense Technology & Military Forum > Global Defense & Military > Army & Security Forces
Forgot Password? Join Us! Its's free!

Defense News
Land, Air & Naval Forces

Military Photos
Latest Military Pictures

Nellis_14_T-birds_1543-1.JPG

Nellis_14_T-birds_1441-1.JPG

Nellis_14_T-birds_1491-1.JPG

Nellis_14_GR4_0963-1.JPG
Defense Reports
Aerospace & Defence

Recent Photos - DefenceTalk Military Gallery

Armored Vehicle Recognition Guide

This is a discussion on Armored Vehicle Recognition Guide within the Army & Security Forces forum, part of the Global Defense & Military category; I am new to these forums and this is my first post, but the main reason I created this account ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old August 30th, 2010   #1
Just Hatched
Private
No Avatar
Threads:
Armored Vehicle Recognition Guide

I am new to these forums and this is my first post, but the main reason I created this account was to ask for the following, so I guess I might as well go for it right away:

Does anyone here have a slide-show (such as PowerPoint) format Armored Vehicle Recognition Guide? I am hoping to score a current one with actual picture examples for both NATO and current threat vehicles (to include former Warsaw Pact as well as Chinese, N. Korean, Syrian, Iranian, and Venezuelan models), as well as detailed descriptions of their armament, capabilities, and also vulnerabilities.

As long as I am at it I would like the same for aircraft and also small arms.

If none exist, would anyone be interested in collaborating on creating one?

Thanks.
NJDunston1988 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 31st, 2010   #2
Private First Class
Threads:
The pictures forum up at the top (next to the forum button) has many pictures, and we can google the non class specifics, if you want I'll see about making something up and post it to here when I get the time, not sure if this computer has powerpoint but if not I can try it at work but it will take longer there due to having to only work on breaks and the like. Not trying to be rude with the first line but if you havent seen it its some pretty good pictures, are you looking for everything in the inventory ( huge list ) or just the main battle tanks as thats still a pretty big list.
EXSSBN2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 26th, 2013   #3
Just Hatched
Private
No Avatar
Threads:
Quote:
Originally Posted by NJDunston1988 View Post
I am new to these forums and this is my first post, but the main reason I created this account was to ask for the following, so I guess I might as well go for it right away:

Does anyone here have a slide-show (such as PowerPoint) format Armored Vehicle Recognition Guide? I am hoping to score a current one with actual picture examples for both NATO and current threat vehicles (to include former Warsaw Pact as well as Chinese, N. Korean, Syrian, Iranian, and Venezuelan models), as well as detailed descriptions of their armament, capabilities, and also vulnerabilities.

As long as I am at it I would like the same for aircraft and also small arms.

If none exist, would anyone be interested in collaborating on creating one?

Thanks.
Hi, just entered this forum and saw your question. Here's the good news! During my time as senior instructor at ISTC Pfullendorf, Germany, I created a software with wich you can teach all that stuff. Everything is already in there and you can complete it as you want. If you want to know more about it, send me a mail. Forget Power point! Nobody thakes that serious anymore. The system is already in use with the NL airforce and they are very happy with it.
Regards,

Wizard Bo
Wizard Bo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 26th, 2013   #4
Private First Class
Threads:
I'm guessing you didn't realize you were responding to a three year old post.
FormerDirtDart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 26th, 2013   #5
Major General
Threads:
Quote:
Originally Posted by FormerDirtDart View Post
I'm guessing you didn't realize you were responding to a three year old post.
Not to mention that the poster hasn't visited this forum since they posted it.

This thread is done
RobWilliams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 27th, 2013   #6
Just Hatched
Private
No Avatar
Threads:
Quote:
Originally Posted by RobWilliams View Post
Not to mention that the poster hasn't visited this forum since they posted it.

This thread is done
Hi,

I did realise that the message was some years old, but I had no idea if his problem was solved. I was just trying to help.
Wizard Bo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 23rd, 2014   #7
Just Hatched
Private
No Avatar
Threads:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizard Bo View Post
Hi,

I did realise that the message was some years old, but I had no idea if his problem was solved. I was just trying to help.
Hi Wizard Bo./ I would be interested in that list if you still have it...
Swart Gevaar is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: