Open Date for India related threads.

SABRE

Super Moderator
Verified Defense Pro
Due to certain disturbance & violations made by Indian Bull, espcially in the India related threads I had to close down all Indian Threads under my jurisdiction. After consultations with the Admin the date for reopening has been decided to be Tuesday 18-12-07.

In case I am unable to reopen it since I would be traveling please contact supermods or mods assigned to the specific forums to reopen the threads.

Thank you for your cooperation.

webmaster

Troll Hunter
Staff member
Because of this reason, all new members will again be moderated by yours truely until this rat infestation dies down. So, expect a delay between the time you register and the time where you can post on the forum. Sorry.

Thanks and enjoy!

SABRE

Super Moderator
Verified Defense Pro
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
India related Threads have been reactivated. We hope that all members would fully cooperate with us & will not commit the same mistakes as committed by the IndianBull which resulted in the closing down of threads.

dragonfire

India related Threads have been reactivated. We hope that all members would fully cooperate with us & will not commit the same mistakes as committed by the IndianBull which resulted in the closing down of threads.
Hey tnks for reopening the IAF thread, but the IN thread is still locked, am also not too keen on so many diff threads