Official WARNING Goes out to...

Status
Not open for further replies.

webmaster

Troll Hunter
Staff member
Don't really feel like sending PMs to those who repeatedly break the rules.

This thread will act as a NOTIFIER for those who are warned.

Sq No.15 - Don't turn every topic into "india" topic. Provide source of your information. Don't post OFF TOPIC BS in various threads.

P.A.F - Don't turn every topic into "pakistan" topic. Provide source of your information. Don't post OFF TOPIC BS in various threads. Provide comments when you post new threads.

Both of you are now officially warned, next offense will result in temp ban for 8 days. And if you continue to ignore our request, perm ban will be placed.

Enjoy!

webmaster

Troll Hunter
Staff member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
iceman_f15, don't pass (hidden) flame baits in your replies to topics related to Military and Defence. Reply without going into political aspects related to the country you are commenting on.

You are now officially warned.

webmaster

Troll Hunter
Staff member
Warning goes out too...

lalith prasad - Don't turn every topic into "india" topic or "pak vs india" topic. What India is developing and is acquiring is not of a concern in what Pakistan is acquiring and what its developing topics. When there is a thread on comparing capabilities of India and Pakistan militaries, then you can rave and rant all you want but please don't ruin every topic with India this india that crap. :mad

sukhoi30mki, read above posts and the damn rules: http://defencetalk.com/forums/rules.php

suchit, read above posts and the damn rules: http://defencetalk.com/forums/rules.php

All of you are now WARNED, any break of rules or violation of rules will result in temp ban for 8 days.

webmaster

Troll Hunter
Staff member
Warning goes out to...

sikder, read above and post comments/your opinion/views with your new threads if you wish to see them on this board otherwise they will be deleted just like 4 threads that you just posted!

gf0012-aust

Grumpy Old Man
Staff member
Verified Defense Pro
Warning goes out to:

Aegis: read the forum rules

http://defencetalk.com/forums/rules.php

I will not condone any behaviour where people become abusive because they disagree with the progress of a discussion. It is unacceptable, lacks maturity and I will not tolerate it.

If people can't debate with civility, then don't debate at all.

I have better things to do than to try and spend my time helping people understand issues and then be abused because someone doesn't like the answers, or insists on only accepting their view of the subject and becomes abusive.

webmaster

Troll Hunter
Staff member
Warning goes out too...

The Watcher, control your emotions and thoughts when posting! We need to watch out for the flame traps and deal with them with cool mind not hothead which will only get the mods and my self upset!

webmaster

Troll Hunter
Staff member
Warning goes out to...

Jacob, when your post is edited, it means its edited and NOT acceptable to be on the forums. Please do not repost same off topic BS again in same thread.

webmaster

Troll Hunter
Staff member
Official Warning goes out to...

PLAbuddy, read the rules: http://defencetalk.com/forums/rules.php

Make sure you understand the rules as well. No baiting, no flame wars, no hateful comments. Even though freedom of speech is upheld here, you must watch what you write and how you express your opinion without disrespecting and insulting the other person!

Please don't reply to this.

webmaster

Troll Hunter
Staff member
Official warning goes out to...

kashifshahzad:
  1. Read above posts in this thread.
  2. Don't flood the forums with threads.
  3. Post relevant threads in relevant forums, not flood one with all types of threads!!!
  4. Provide source of your information. A source is a link, name of the publication, etc.
  5. Don't copy and paste stuff from other websites and make it look like it's your comment.
  6. Provide YOUR OWN comments and opinion on threads that you post!
  7. Read the announcement which is shown in EVERY single forum.
  8. Read the rules: http://www.defencetalk.com/forums/rules.php
  9. Visit this link: http://www.trials-shack.co.uk/posting.html
  10. If any of the above happen again, you will be banned for a long time.
  11. If you have trouble understanding English, we have service available where we can translate this into your native tongue...

Last edited by a moderator:

kashifshahzad

Banned Member
i am a new member in the defencetalk and i am here after a long time so i didnt read the forum rules sooo i will be carefull now plz dont ban me i will be really careful abt that:(

webmaster

Troll Hunter
Staff member
Warning goes out to..

fraken_14, please avoid posting one line replies / one-liners in threads. Post if there is something worthwhile about certain topic that you want to discuss not for sake of increasing your post count or what not.

Please don't reply to this warning. If you want to make comment on this, send me a Personal Message (PM).

webmaster

Troll Hunter
Staff member
Warning goes out to:

Air Marshal - Please don't post ONE LINE replies. Don't upload same pictures over and over again when they are not being approved because:
  1. they are uploaded in wrong albums
  2. mislabeled pictures
  3. computer graphics/generated pictures made to look like as if they are from certain Airforce.
  4. pictures have links and other text on them.
  5. combined pictures of various fighters uploaded in wrong sections.
Next (1st) offense will result in ban for ONE MONTH! 2nd offense will result in perm ban.

webmaster

Troll Hunter
Staff member
Warning goes out to...

Aaaditya, please don't "copy and paste" articles without giving your own comments ON THE ARTICLE. (since you have gone through soo many copy paste articles for so long without any comments, next offence will result in ban for one week!)
Also, for once try to focus on topics that are not related to India, please! It's a big world out there my friend, let's focus on everything.

Enjoy!

webmaster

Troll Hunter
Staff member
Warning goes out to:

Jason_kiwi, please don't post ONE LINE replies. You have been warned by other moderators but anymore oneliners will result in ban for few weeks. I don't really want to but it has to be done. So, please becareful next time.

webmaster

Troll Hunter
Staff member
Long time since we've done this.

Warning goes out to aaaditya, please pay attention to the SUBJECT of the discussion before commenting. Do not turn each and every topic into India topic or India vs Pakistan. There is more to the world of defence than just India, so lets think outside the box. Discuss india related issues in thread designated to Indian disucussions and lets leave some room for others to discuss topics related to their countries, regions and else where.

webmaster

Troll Hunter
Staff member
WebMaster said:
Long time since we've done this.

Warning goes out to aaaditya, please pay attention to the SUBJECT of the discussion before commenting. Do not turn each and every topic into India topic or India vs Pakistan. There is more to the world of defence than just India, so lets think outside the box. Discuss india related issues in thread designated to Indian disucussions and lets leave some room for others to discuss topics related to their countries, regions and else where.
...in addition to that, please don't flood the forums with "india" topics and posts. This isn't really india specific forum.

Everyone is encouraged to discuss defence on a global scale rather than their own particular country or region. Of course, discuss your own but don't side line other countries or regions even though you may or may not know anything about other regions that doesn't mean nothing as far as defence is happening there.

webmaster

Troll Hunter
Staff member
Warning goes out to...

Defcon 6 - I understand your enthusiasm about futuristic weapon systems... but please know that this is not some star trek year 2323 forum. We discuss our/this era's global military and defence developments. Although, we respect your studies about those weapons and knowledge/opinion, I request to you that we would like to keep the content of the forum and site in general focused on international military and strategic defence affairs rather than getting into high tech concept weapons. I hope, this will encourage you to participate in other threads which deal with military current affairs.

Please enjoy. :)

webmaster

Troll Hunter
Staff member
WebMaster said:
...in addition to that, please don't flood the forums with "india" topics and posts. This isn't really india specific forum.

Everyone is encouraged to discuss defence on a global scale rather than their own particular country or region. Of course, discuss your own but don't side line other countries or regions even though you may or may not know anything about other regions that doesn't mean nothing as far as defence is happening there.
Another warning goes out to aaaditya,

Please break up your posts in small paragraphs so it is easier on the eyes and easier to read. Also try to space out your sentences... I hope that we can settle this with just simple warning and let this be the last one.

webmaster

Troll Hunter
Staff member
It's that time again.

Warning goes out to...

Hussain, try to stick to the topic and don't repeat same BS in every single thread (all of the pakistani anyway). Anymore of the useless yapping will get you banned so debate/discuss wisely.

Elite-pilot, stick to the topic. If topic is going OFF topic, please don't help and don't drag it deep into off topic area. Really, it doesn't help.

Status
Not open for further replies.