DT Hall of Shame - Ban List

Status
Not open for further replies.

webmaster

Troll Hunter
Staff member
Okay, so we have to open this list now I guess. Someday it had to be open, and let this be the day.

As of today, this member has been banned for disrespecting other members and not following the rules.

jatt2ooo

Familiarize your self with this page and keep this in mind while posting so that you may not end up in this list as well

You are not judged by your country, racial background but your character and manner in which you deal with others.

PS: This was our first bannishment. :idea2 Let it be last.

Winter

Re: Ban List

WebMaster said:
PS: This was our first bannishment. :idea2 Let it be last.
Not meaning to whip a curse or anything, but I trust that this list thread be maintained and updated as the situation progresses? :eek:hwell

webmaster

Troll Hunter
Staff member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Unfortunately, yes. Or should I move this to Moderator forum. :D

HAWK

Gotta Admit Webbie..you tried to change this member..you really tried...it is not a reflection on the Forum if a member gets banned for something as obvious as the violations by this member.

Winter

ullu said:
that kid was frustrating everyone. just going and going and going with his nonsense! :roll
Hmm....I couldn't tell what was the bigger issue with him...The fact his pet chosen jet argument was being kicked into the ground or the obvious problem he has with Pakistanis.

:frosty

webmaster

Troll Hunter
Staff member
Another extremist from the extremist PDF forum banned.

mercy

Users who come here from BS websites like PDF should know that we will not tolerate profanity, abusive language and "not following the rules" attitude - something very common on PDF, so common admins/mods take part in it. :roll

gf0012-aust

Grumpy Old Man
Staff member
Verified Defense Pro

:idea2 maybe it's me.. they tend to get excited at my responses and then go ballistic at everything else. :D

My Indian work contacts don't get cranky like this... (they're pretty happy that they're about to beat australia in australia at cricket - maybe thats why they're so relaxed....) :roll

webmaster

Troll Hunter
Staff member
haha! No these are some very unhappy people about this website in general. :)

ullu

yep! these are people who like to shit in same plate they eat from and then want others to do the same! Webs, mercy=lulldapull? :lolol

umair

Peace Enforcer
Why drag lulli in here?No member over here uses the kind of expressions he does in his posts.I guess he still is happy at pdf with others of his ilk:Xtreme pl etc.

suleman

Well i think everyone can join here from all over the world even LDP,but they have to obey rules of this forum.Unless they follow the rules we have no problem what so ever.And wana add one thing that Defencetalk implement rules equally on all members.
Thanks.

webmaster

Troll Hunter
Staff member
WebMaster said:
Another extremist from the extremist PDF forum banned.

mercy

Users who come here from BS websites like PDF should know that we will not tolerate profanity, abusive language and "not following the rules" attitude - something very common on PDF, so common admins/mods take part in it. :roll
Also, add:

XPAC

"mercy"'s another nick.

HAWK

Whats happeneing here?

Are you being targeted by elements from another forum? This site was one of the most civilised on the net...there must be a reason why these guys are being attracted here.

Good job webbie..I know you have better things to do, but this unpleasant task needs to be done.

I hope this site continues to flourish and stick to its guiding principles. I applaud you and the members here.

The Watcher

HAWK said:
Whats happeneing here?

This site was one of the most civilised on the net...there must be a reason why these guys are being attracted here.

Good job webbie..I know you have better things to do, but this unpleasant task needs to be done.
was? Defencetalk IS one of the msot civilised on the net. Pests are going to show up, however but we all know how we take care of them, right webs? :D

webmaster

Troll Hunter
Staff member

HAWK said:
Whats happeneing here?

Are you being targeted by elements from another forum? This site was one of the most civilised on the net...there must be a reason why these guys are being attracted here.

I hope this site continues to flourish and stick to its guiding principles. I applaud you and the members here.

Hawk, thanks for the kind wishes.

As watcher said, we are one of the most civlized websites and we work hard to continue to be one. I hope those who come here with intentions of hurting the atmosphere realize that we will not tolerate their B.S as other forums might have. Other than that, defencetalk.com welcomes all and everyone with no exception all we ask is that you follow the RULES.

Freedom of speech with touch of respect. :D

HAWK

HAWK said:
Whats happeneing here?

Hey Wathcher..u being a bit too pedantic..LOL..J/K.

This site is still civilised..u r correct.

Hope this is the end of it though..traffic is really picking up here..hope the new members keep to the spirit of the place.

Looks like it is well under control..

Sorry to drag this here..but the 1st guy who was baned here, also got banned in the "other" place from what I have seen. LOL..pretty soon he will have no where to post..LMAO

umair

Peace Enforcer

you have the right info Hawk.
Whats disturbing is the fact that bad fish from both the forums are changing places or migrating from here 2 there and from there 2 here after getting banned or warned in either place.
I have spotted some of their bad fish here and u know what I mean.
The admin really will have to keep their eyes open for these guys.
P.S Hawk r u SMERCH over there?

Status
Not open for further replies.