Defense Technology & Military Forum

Defense Technology & Military Forum (http://www.defencetalk.com/forums/)
-   Announcements (http://www.defencetalk.com/forums/announcements/)
-   -   DT Hall of Shame - Ban List (http://www.defencetalk.com/forums/announcements/dt-hall-shame-ban-list-646/)

WebMaster December 21st, 2003 06:42 PM

DT Hall of Shame - Ban List

Okay, so we have to open this list now I guess. Someday it had to be open, and let this be the day.

As of today, this member has been banned for disrespecting other members and not following the rules.

jatt2ooo

Familiarize your self with this page and keep this in mind while posting so that you may not end up in this list as well

You are not judged by your country, racial background but your character and manner in which you deal with others.

PS: This was our first bannishment. :idea2 Let it be last.

Winter December 21st, 2003 06:55 PM

Re: Ban List

Quote:

Originally Posted by WebMaster
PS: This was our first bannishment. :idea2 Let it be last.

Not meaning to whip a curse or anything, but I trust that this list thread be maintained and updated as the situation progresses? :ohwell

WebMaster December 21st, 2003 07:05 PM

Unfortunately, yes. Or should I move this to Moderator forum. :D

ullu December 21st, 2003 10:47 PM

:cop :soldier

HAWK December 22nd, 2003 06:31 AM

Gotta Admit Webbie..you tried to change this member..you really tried...it is not a reflection on the Forum if a member gets banned for something as obvious as the violations by this member.

ullu December 22nd, 2003 03:21 PM

that kid was frustrating everyone. just going and going and going with his nonsense! :roll

Winter December 22nd, 2003 03:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ullu
that kid was frustrating everyone. just going and going and going with his nonsense! :roll

Hmm....I couldn't tell what was the bigger issue with him...The fact his pet chosen jet argument was being kicked into the ground or the obvious problem he has with Pakistanis.

:frosty

WebMaster January 4th, 2004 06:53 PM

Another extremist from the extremist PDF forum banned.

mercy

Users who come here from BS websites like PDF should know that we will not tolerate profanity, abusive language and "not following the rules" attitude - something very common on PDF, so common admins/mods take part in it. :roll

gf0012-aust January 4th, 2004 07:12 PM

:idea2 maybe it's me.. they tend to get excited at my responses and then go ballistic at everything else. :D

My Indian work contacts don't get cranky like this... (they're pretty happy that they're about to beat australia in australia at cricket - maybe thats why they're so relaxed....) :roll

WebMaster January 4th, 2004 07:15 PM

haha! No these are some very unhappy people about this website in general. :)

ullu January 4th, 2004 07:17 PM

yep! these are people who like to shit in same plate they eat from and then want others to do the same! Webs, mercy=lulldapull? :lolol

umair January 5th, 2004 02:05 AM

Why drag lulli in here?No member over here uses the kind of expressions he does in his posts.I guess he still is happy at pdf with others of his ilk:Xtreme pl etc.

suleman January 5th, 2004 03:23 AM

Well i think everyone can join here from all over the world even LDP,but they have to obey rules of this forum.Unless they follow the rules we have no problem what so ever.And wana add one thing that Defencetalk implement rules equally on all members.
Thanks.

WebMaster January 5th, 2004 12:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WebMaster
Another extremist from the extremist PDF forum banned.

mercy

Users who come here from BS websites like PDF should know that we will not tolerate profanity, abusive language and "not following the rules" attitude - something very common on PDF, so common admins/mods take part in it. :roll

Also, add:

XPAC

"mercy"'s another nick.

HAWK January 9th, 2004 09:59 AM

Whats happeneing here?

Are you being targeted by elements from another forum? This site was one of the most civilised on the net...there must be a reason why these guys are being attracted here.

Good job webbie..I know you have better things to do, but this unpleasant task needs to be done.

I hope this site continues to flourish and stick to its guiding principles. I applaud you and the members here.