Where can I go to get advice or maybe even experience on RAAF Pilots?

JOSH_U_WA

I am currently study secondary school, year 11... My career goal is to become a pilot but I have to wait till flight screening then university to gain experience on this topic...

I was just wondering is there any way possible I could get some work experience through private companies or maybe through the air force in south east Queensland? Or maybe ex fighter or in service fighter pilots willing to give advice and help on the matter?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated...

"I am dedicated to becoming a pilot, it’s my goal, my dream and the path I will full fill!"

aussienscale

The Bunker Group
Verified Defense Pro
I am currently study secondary school, year 11... My career goal is to become a pilot but I have to wait till flight screening then university to gain experience on this topic...

I was just wondering is there any way possible I could get some work experience through private companies or maybe through the air force in south east Queensland? Or maybe ex fighter or in service fighter pilots willing to give advice and help on the matter?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated...

"I am dedicated to becoming a pilot, it’s my goal, my dream and the path I will full fill!"
Try looking up a local RAAF Association in your area, they would be more than willing to give advice and point you in the right direction, Also your local RSL would be a good point to try.
Good luck