what will be in aero india 2005 ?

arjun

Banned Member
hey any one have idea about aero india 2005 is there lca and lch and what any one have idea about it :eek

santpaul

Guess who already has the tickets to AI 2005?
yep ME:D

They better have have decent model of LCH unlike the last time and some models of F-22s including the F-35

Salman78

Does anyone know if Pakistan can display it's products at the show . Does one need any invitation to have a stand at AI 2005 ?

P.A.F

off course u need an invitation. otherwise the taliban can end up being there.:D. india only invites the countries which it might consider buying weapons off or high-tech countries. it would not invite an enemy. hence pakistan hasn't been invited. just like we don't invite india to IDEAS or any other show in pak.

arjun

Banned Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
P.A.F said:
off course u need an invitation. otherwise the taliban can end up being there.:D. india only invites the countries which it might consider buying weapons off or high-tech countries. it would not invite an enemy. hence pakistan hasn't been invited. just like we don't invite india to IDEAS or any other show in pak.
yes india have that much sence they will invite just that country who have sence

ajay_ijn

Does anyone know if Pakistan can display it's products at the show . Does one need any invitation to have a stand at AI 2005 ?
I don't think India will invite.
What Big avaition products has Pak developed to show in AI2005?

I think India will show LCA,LCH,ALH,Astra AAM,AKASH SAM,Different Avionics and many more.

off course u need an invitation. otherwise the taliban can end up being there
And Taliban might show Unmanned Stealth Sucide Bomber and Supersonic RPG:D :D

Last edited:

P.A.F

your damn right ajay_in:D :D :D. and what u have said about pakistan not developing much to show at the show. well that just ur opinion:rolleyes:

Last edited:

Red aRRow

Forum Bouncer
Unmanned Stealth Sucide Bomber
Kind of an oxymoron isn't it :lol

What Big avaition products has Pak developed to show in AI2005?
Pakistan could show JF-17, Mushak, Super Mushak, various weapons from AWC and their new UAVs but I highly doubt they will, keeping in mind the location of the show.

Akshay

F-16,Mirage-2005, P-3C Orion have confirmed their participation.

Do any one know whether Eurofighter,Rafale are participating?
Are their online tickets available for show?

ajay_ijn

Bae and Dassault Aviation will be invited so they will show EF-2000 and Rafale.
Is JF-17 developed by pakistan or China or is it joint development.

ajay_ijn

India already signed some 3 defence deals.
20 Derby BVRAAMs for Indian Navy
3 EMB-145 Aircraft for HAL
12 Nishant UAV's for Army.
Joint Production of Milan ATGM with MBDA